Chapter 7

Bangkok

"Or should I say Saint.." Perth drawled while smirking at him.

Saint swallowed. He scrambled away from the bed before standing beside it with his head bowed down and hands clasped in front of him. "Sir." He acknowledged Perth.

"Hmm." Perth just hummed.

From Saint's peripheral vision, he could see Perth's feet approaching him before standing right in front of him. His breath halted. "I'm dead! What now? Did he just call me Saint? I'm so done."

Saint gasped when a finger touched under his chin before lifting his face upwards. He looked at Perth from under his long lashes. Perth kept staring at him without breaking eye contact. Saint swallowed. Perth's ocean eyes were beautiful and intimidating at the same time.

Saint averted his eyes downwards. He flinched when Perth scratched under his chin gently. "You look like a kitten. Your eyes..."

Saint blinked at him confused by his comment.

Perth retracted his hand away with a sigh, "Why did you lie to me?" He asked.

Saint gulped. He played with his fingers looking down in shame. "I'm sorry sir. I-"

"Do you know that you just lied to your employer. Don't you afraid of the consequence?" Perth cut him. "Or do you want me to punish you?"

Saint lifted his eyes frantically looking at Perth "I'm so sorry sir. I admit my fault. Please do not fire me." Saint pleaded with wide eyes. He was afraid that Perth would fire him. What would his mother say?

Perth just hummed while staring at him.

Saint fidgeted on his feet didn't dare to reply the intense stare.

"You're lucky that I'm a kind person."

Perth's voice pulled Saint from his guilty trip. He nodded his head quickly. "Thank you so much sir. Thank you. I promise that I'll do my job properly."

"You better." Perth commented. "Now go prepare my bath. I'm going to be late for work." He instructed before showing his back to the standing Saint.

Saint nodded his head before he literally ran to the bathroom. He didn't have the time to admire the bathroom's magnificence when he had more important matter to do. He filled the tub with warm water before dropping a few drops of aromatic oil from one of the small bottles that he saw lining on the marble top. When he felt the water was good enough he headed back into the bedroom to call for his employer.

"Sir, your bath is ready." Saint informed Perth who was standing beside his bed with a phone in his hand. He looked down quickly with a blushing face when he noticed Perth's lack of clothing

Perth was half-naked aside from a white towel hanging low on his hips. His toned abs and broad shoulders were on full display.

"Thank you."

Saint halted his breath when the taller man passed by him without saying anything. He exhaled when he heard the bathroom's door closed.

Saint sighed before he continued his work. He made the bed again before he start tidying the night stands. He better did his best if he didn't want for Perth to fire him. He went to the large glass door before pushing the heavy curtains aside letting the morning sun shining in. When he was satisfied by the room tidiness, he went to the longue area. He didn't notice Perth had finished his bath.

"Saint!"

Saint heard Perth calling for him.

"Yes sir."