The End

Chiang Mai.

"Saint?" Perth called him with a frown on his face. "What are you-?

The remaining words died inside his mouth when Saint crushed him in a hug and kissing his lips roughly.

Perth groaned from the impact before he tightened his arms around Saint's waist to support his body who was clinging against him, making him step backwards into the suite.

Saint took the opportunity to slip his tongue inside Perth's mouth and kissing him like he deprived it.

Perth softened into the kiss and letting Saint suck his tongue while his own hands roamed all over Saint's backside before he stiffened when he felt the soft material of the wedding dress. He cradled Saint's face before gently pulling his face away. "Hey, hey calm down." Perth said firmly while staring straight into Saint's glassy eyes.

Saint whined in protest, his eyes widened before he tried to chase Perth's lips again.

"Saint, we need to talk about this." Perth said to him firmly while half-willingly separating their bodies.

Saint's face fell from the rejection. "You didn't want to see me?" Saint asked sadly while trying to touch Perth's arm which the latter then dodged subtly.

A flash of fondness swam in Perth's eyes before he replaced it with a mask, a stoic expression. He eyed Saint from head to toe in the wedding dress before he turned his back towards the smaller man and walking to the glass window overseeing Chiang Mai view.

"Aren't you supposed to get married to Pruk today?"He asked lowly, back went rigid.

Saint bit his lower lips, fiddling with his fingers guiltily. "I couldn't do it." He exhaled.

Perth lifted his head but still not turning back to Saint. "Why?"

"Because of you." Saint confessed shakily, feet stepping slowly towards Perth.

Perth's body stiffened when he realized Saint was approaching. "But you said yes to him that night. In front of my eyes." He said bitterly.

Saint cried at that. "Perth..." Saint hugged him carefully around his waist, leaning his cheek against Perth's strong back. "I'm sorry, I was reeling at that time and I wanted to punish you too. It was my fault. Please forgive me Perth.." Saint begged with shaky voice, tears dampening the back of Perth's shirt.

"Did you know how much it hurts?" Perth asked lowly, voice laced with anger.

"I'm sorry..." Saint pleaded while wiping the tears streaming down his faces. "I only want you. I love you, Perth. So much it hurts."

Perth closed his eyes and his rigid posture visibly relaxed. Saint took the opportunity to step in front of him, exhaling shakily when he saw the tears rolling down Perth's cheeks and his pained expression.

"Oh my God Perth. I'm so sorry baby." Saint apologized repeatedly while cradling his face and pressing loving kisses all over his face.

Perth tightened his left arm around Saint's waist while brushing his other hand into Saint's hair, tugging it gently to make Saint look at him. "Let's not fight anymore. You're making it hard for me to forgive you.." He confessed, staring straight into Saint's eyes who then gasped when he tugged his hair harder. "But you're making it harder for me to stop loving you..." He finished before pushing his lips against Saint's own fiercely.

Saint clung to Perth's strong back while letting Perth explore his mouth passionately. He moaned low in his throat when Perth suck his tongue and biting his lower lips.

Saint finally pulled away when he felt the temperature in the suite had risen and looked up at Perth from beneath his lashes. He could see the lingering frustration on his face, replaced by his growing interest and arousal. Saint pressed their bodies closer while staring at Perth's fave lovingly and unbuttoning his shirt with both hands. "I missed you so much." He confessed.