Chapter 31

Chiang Mai.

Perth arrived at the house with Mean. A bottle of red wine in each of their hands as a gift. They looked around. The double-storey house was big with a vast pool and a huge garden at the side. The dinner buffet was held in the garden. The stepped into the garden that was decorated prettily with fairy lights around the buffet spread and colourful flowers arrangements. They arrived quite late, the guests were already started eating and bustling around. It was a nice environment, Perth decided.

"Perth! Mean!"

Zee approached them with a big smile on his face. "Welcome to my home." He said after before receiving the gifts and handing them to his maid.

Perth smiled at him. "And thank you for having us."

"No problem at all, come in here," he said bringing them further into the lighted up garden.

"Any special occasion?" Mean asked after a while, taking a glass of juice from a passing caterer.

"Nothing much, Saint just love the garden and wanted to enjoy the Spring evening," Zee said stopping near one of the empty tables.

"There are some familiar faces," Perth commented looking around at the chattering guests.

"Yes, I invited some my acquaintances and close friends. I'm sure you'll enjoy the food -"

"Baba!"

Their conversation was interrupted when a small chubby body appeared and was holding on Zee's pants leg.

"Phu," Zee's rubbed the small boy's head. His eyes staring at the unknown adults in front of him.

"Up!" He raised his arms to Zee.

"What did I tell you about manners?" Zee exclaimed but complied nevertheless lifting the boy onto his hip.

"Sorry baba" the little one pouted his lips while leaning his head against Zee's shoulder.

"Oh, he's so cute," Mean gushed. "Hello Phu" he said offering a handshake.

Perth froze on his feet. His eyes grew wide. The little boy was so familiar. Yes he was cute, the cutest boy that he had ever met, he might say. But there was this pull at his heart tugging relentlessly. He stood there speechless, keep staring at the small boy jumping in Zee's arms. The boy had light brown hair, framing his fair face. He had a cute button nose and a pink pouty lips. His eyes, his eyes were very narrow with dark orbits. He was gorgeous, the little boy was gorgeous and Perth felt dizzy.

"Who is he, baba?" Phu asked pouting his lips towards Perth.

Zee smiled and kissing his round cheek. "This is Perth, he's my new friend. You can call him uncle Perth, boo."

Phu blinked at him. "Hello Ar Perth, same hair," Phu grinned at him while patting on his own hair.

"Hello-" Perth's throat was dry and his palms felt clammy. He wanted to shake that boy's small hand, but he cannot move his body except for his mouth.

Phu smiled and Perth wanted to strangle himself. "Me name is Phuri, but you can call me Superman," he exclaimed squirming in Zee's arms to be put down.

"Go to mummy," Zee instructed patting on his bum when he was put down on the ground.

Perth watched the boy toddled over to the dessert table, ignoring others who cooed at him.

"Earth to Perth" Mean snapped his fingers in front of his face.

Perth flinched, blinking his eyes repeatedly at Mean and Zee who were looking at him.