Chapter 10

Bangkok.

Perth leaned his head down. His eyes were fixed on the luscious red lips. He was about to reach his target when he felt a pair dainty hands were pushing on his chest. He looked down. Saint was pushing on his chest using both of his hands.

Perth swallowed. He lifted his eyes trying to find for Saint's but they were covered by the fluffy strands of hair.

Perth blinked his eyes. "I... I." he swallowed again.

Perth pulled his hands away from the desk's edge giving Saint some spaces. "Saint?" He called again softly when the smaller boy gave no reaction.

Saint just kept quiet with his head slightly bowed down. Perth couldn't see his face since his caramel fringe was covering his eyes.

"Saint. I'm-" Perth stuttered again trying to apologise.

He was answered by a harmless push from Saint on his chest. The petite boy turned his head away dodging from Perth's physical proximity before heading towards the closed-door.

"Saint!" Perth called again trying to run after him. He got to grab on Saint's wrist making him turned facing him.

What Perth had met with caught him off guard. Saint's face was flushed with lovely shades of red and his eyes were glossy.

Saint bit his lower lip feeling embarrassed when he noticed Perth's stunned expression. His action had doubled the blow in Perth's chest.

Saint tugged his wrist weakly from Perth's hold before running towards the door leaving the man standing frozen.

Saint was speed-walking along the hallway literally running towards his dorm. He covered his mouth with his palm feeling his face was burning from embarrassment. "What was that?" He asked himself.

Saint rushed into his small room before closing the door behind him. He jumped face first onto his bed burying his face into his soft pillow. Muffled groan could be heard in the small room followed by Saint's fingers gripping tightly onto his bedsheet.

•••••••••

"And then he fell on his butt! Oh my God he's so funny, I can't." Plan laughed again while clutching on his apron.

"Son, do you even hear me?" Plan asked his friend after a while. He wiped the laughter tears from his eyes while looking at Saint who was wiping on the plates with an expressionless face.

"Huh?" Saint was snapped from his daze before looking into his friend's eyes.

Plan put his kitchen towel down. "What's wrong? You look absentminded." Plan asked while frowning.

"Nothing." Saint smiled slightly.

Plan shook his head. "If you said so," he said didn't want to force his friend into saying anything against his will.

"But you know you can ask or tell me anything right?" He added not so discreetly.

Saint paused but a small smile creeped on his face when he realized Plan's meaning

"Plan" he called gently.

"Yeah?"

Saint swore he saw Plan's ears twitched in attention. He cleared his throat. "Does young master Perth has a girlfriend?" He tried to ask nonchalantly.

Plan put his towel down for the second time. He gave his full attention towards Saint.

"Why are you asking that?" Plan narrowed his eyes.

"I'm just... curious." Saint said sheepishly.

Plan nodded his head slowly, "I'm not really sure. But everyone working here knows about Ma'am's plan to match the young master with Miss Pluempitiviriyavaj "

"The petite faced woman with loud voice?" Saint asked.

"Yes" Plan added seriously. "But how did you know her?"

Saint blinked. "I was cleaning young master's room this morning and then she came."

"Oh, I see." Plan nodded his head.

"But, urm... does young master Perth agree?" Saint asked again.

Plan looked around them in an obvious way. There were some other staff in the kitchen but everyone were busy with their own job. He cleared his throat. "Don't tell anyone!" He whisper-yelled.

"But every staff here knows that young master despises her." Plan whispered into Saint's ear.

Saint swallows "Oh." He didn't know why he felt a relieve by the revelation.

"A dramatic one! That woman. Even Oscar hates her." Plan added again while grinning deviously.

Saint swallowed. "But his laughter in this morning sounded otherwise." He said in his mind while looking at Plan who was licking some chocolate cream from a spoon.

Saint blushed when he remembered the incident in the morning. How should he face Perth in the future?

Without noticing he was touching on his lips with his fingers.

••••••••

The moonlight was shining into the bedroom from the glass window. Perth was tossing left and right in his bed couldn't have a sleep.

Finally he sprawled starfish on his back in the middle of the large bed. The soft duvet only cover his pelvis area. He was stark naked under the duvet. His lean legs was sprawling on the bed and the skin on his broad torso looked soft under the moonlight. His hair formed a pattern on the pillow sheet.

Perth blinked his eyes open staring at the high ceiling. He huffed harshly.

"Saint..." he whispered under his breath. What was he thinking when he tried to kiss that boy? Blame him but he was only following his instinct. That boy was impossible to resist. His innocent face and unique attitude had pull Perth like a magnet.

His shy smile. Perth bit on his lower lip.

His glossy eyes. Perth's fingers twitched.

His voluptuous body. Perth rubbed on his abs.

His creamy thighs. Perth slide his hand under the duvet.

And that sinful arse under those short skirts.

Perth gasped pulling his hand away from under the duvet.

He flipped his body laying on his stomach groaning loudly.

"Is this just a short craze or what?" He mumbled under his breath asking himself. He sighed again.

But before closing his eyes he promised himself to just follow his instinct in the future.