Chapter 32

Chiang Mai.

Saint slammed the door shut with a thud before leaning against it. He was drenched wet from the rain, body shaking from cold and his face was red from the tears. He fell down on the floor slumping and crying there, face cradled in hands.

"Oh my God Saint!" Miriam gasped coming out from the kitchen when heard the door slam.

"Mummy!" Phu toddled over from behind Miriam running towards his distressed mummy, he was dressed in a cute panda onesie.

"Boo, don't come near mummy, don't wanna you catch a cold." Saint croaked out.

Phu stopped in his steps, lower lip trembling before going full wailing. "Mummy!" He cried thinking that Saint didn't want him anymore. He plopped down on his bum rubbing on his eyes in front of Saint.

Miriam interfered when she saw that. She scooped Phu in her arms shushing the boy down before looking back at Saint.

"Saint, I think it's better if you go take a shower. I'll calm him down and bring your lunch upstairs," she said.

Saint nodded his head too tired too argue. He walked passing by them staring at Phu small back with pity.

Saint went into his bathroom stripping down his wet clothes and throwing them on the floor. He sighed from relieve when the warm water caress his bare skin. He stepped out from the shower when he started to feel sleepy.

Saint was tying on his bath robe when he saw Phu was sitting down in the middle of his bed. "Mummy!" The toddler cried when he saw him, little hands grabbing towards him.

"Boo!" Saint cooed rushing towards his son scooping him into his arms before peppering kisses all over his face.

"Mummy, why you cry?" Phu asked, both palms on Saint's cheeks. His dark orbits clear with concern.

Saint froze. He stared at his confused son. Phu looked a lots like Perth. The only traits from him were his button nose. Perth was the dominant one. And Saint hated him for that. How could he passed most of his traits to this wonderful child when he was nothing more than a traitor, a cheater.

"Nothing important boo," Saint hugged his son closer to his chest, need to protect at all cost.

"I'm sorry for just now. I love you so much baby." He said rocking Phu in his embrace back and forth.

"S' kay mummy. Love you too." Phu murmured sighing against his chest.

Saint sighed. There's no way he would expose Phu to Perth, he's the one who gave birth to him so he's the only one who'll take responsibilities. Images of that woman naked on Perth's bed from three years ago replaying in his mind. He despised both of them.

"Nap with mummy okay." Saint closed his eyes again, leaning down on the plush bed.

The rain was still pouring down.

•••••••••

Perth punched the sandbag in front of him with fury. Sweats dripping down his back making his white top stuck to his skin. His nostrils flared from the exhaustion and jaws clenching tight.

"What did you get?!" He asked noticing a man approaching behind him, delivering the sandbag the last powerful blow making the chain broke.

Perth threw his gloves away before turning to face the mysterious man. The man in a black jacket handed him a big brown envelope.

"Saint Suppapong Udomkaewkanjana gave birth to Phuri Tanapon Udomkaewkanjana on 28th May 2017 in Chiang Mai Hospital Centre. His mother died on the night before. He was brought there by an ambulance. Mr. Zee Pruk was also there in the ambulance since he's the one who helped him."