Chapter 8

Bangkok.

Saint was walking back to his room after his dinner shift when he passed by the garden. From the dim light of the garden lamp, he could see a fluffy animal was digging on the tulip' bushes roots.

Saint approached the bushes. "Oscar.." He called the male cat.

Oscar stopped his deed before staring at Saint unimpressively.

"Prince Oscar... come here." Saint cooed at the cat.

Oscar purred contentedly before he ran to Saint's feet and rolling on his back showing his soft belly.

Saint smiled and crouching down before he rubbed on the cat's soft belly.

"You just want a belly rub, aren't you." Saint asked the spoiled cat.

"Meoww." Oscar meowed loudly before keep purring

"Son Son!"

That excited voice rung through the garden. Oscar jumped on his four feet before he ran away from Saint through the opened french door heading towards the hallway.

Saint turned behind him before he saw Plan standing at the door way with a paper bag in his hand.

"Son, what was that brat doing in the garden?"

Saint sighed while standing up from his crouching. "I don't know. I found him digging something in the bushes," he informed while brushing on his skirt.

Plan scrunched his nose. "He must've took a dump in the flower bushes. Albert will throw a fit when he find out tomorrow." Plan snorted.

"Come. I have something for you." Plan said before pulling Saint to follow him. They were walking towards the staff quarters. They sat on a bench behind the staff quarters near a lamp-post. Plan opened the paper bag before putting it down between them.

"Brownies." Plan told him. "Have some. We have many leftovers from the dinner."

Saint hummed contentedly looking at the chocolatey goodness. He picked one with a strawberry slice on top. "So good Plan." Saint moaned when he tasted the brownies on his tongue.

"I know right." Plan grinned. "We must finish this before we go to sleep."

They ate the dessert in a comfortable silence while admiring the calm night before Plan voiced out.

"Son." He called Saint.

"Hmm?" Saint hummed with his mouth filled with brownies.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

Saint was caught off guard by that question. He choked a little before rubbing on his chest.

"Are you okay?" Plan asked him while patting on his back.

"Yes, yes. I'm okay"

"Back to the question. Do you have a boyfriend Son?" Plan asked again before resuming his eating.

Saint smiled bashfully. "No. I never had."

"Are you kidding me? You're adorable." Plan groaned.

"No. I'm not lying. But I've had my first kiss." Saint informed bashfully.

Plan's mouth opened by surprise before he grinned at Saint. "Who was that lucky guy?" He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively at Saint.

Saint sighed. "He's my senior in high school. It was nothing serious Plan. It was a goodbye kiss. Maybe he was just pitying me." He whispered the last part. He looked at the frowning Plan before he changed the topic. "What about you Plan? Do you have a boyfriend?"