Chapter 35

Sexy, fluffy, smutty, cute chapter y'all 😈🔞

•••••••••

Chiang Mai.

Times passed quickly and without noticing it had been a month since Saint brought Phu to meet Perth once a week.

Every meeting resulted in abundance of presents in the form of toys, books and clothes for Phu from Perth. Saint couldn't say no since the smile on Perth's face was so big every time Phu accepted the presents happily.

Saint had updated about their meeting to Zee every time they came home from one, feeling obligated to do so. Zee had given him support even though he was still wary of Perth's intention. Saint promised him that he would be careful and inform Zee as soon as possible if Perth started to use force against him. Saint was grateful that Zee's care for them didn't change even after Perth entered their life frame.

That one particular night was the example. The snow was falling heavily and Saint was alone in their house with Phu who decided that he wanted to be fussy on that night. Miriam was on leave since a day before for emergency reasons and Max was with Zee in Berlin for his conference. Saint was sweating from trying to calm his son down who had fussed and whining saying that his little tummy ached.

"I don't know Zee," Saint sighed out, on the phone with Zee. "He's been whining and doesn't want to go to sleep, he's taken his medicine, but I don't know now. He won't let me put him down." Saint stressed out while rocking Phu in his arms.

Chair's creaking sound could be heard from the other side, "Boo, this is Baba. What's wrong baby?"

Phu whimpered louder when he heard Zee's voice from the phone. "Baba! Baba!" he called crying when Zee didn't appear from the mobile.

"Shh... Shh..." Saint tried to calm him down sitting down on his bed with Phu sobbing against his collar-bone. "I'm sorry Zee, it's just I don't know why so sudden and I have to call you. His temperature just fine so means no fever. I don't know why he's like this." Saint sighed heavily standing up again when Phu kicked his little legs against his hips. He went to the glass window staring at the falling snow outside. The ground was covered in white under the dim street light.

"Calm down Son." Zee said gently. "It's okay, you know you can call me anytime. Does he still throwing tantrum?" He asked when he heard Saint hissed.

"Phu, don't do that ever again." Saint said firmly. "Yes, I'm sorry, he bit my neck. Wonder where he got that from." Saint stressed out.

"Ohh, poor bub," he cooed. "It's 6 am here and I need to get there in an hour." Zee said biting his lip, motioning to Max to carry his briefcase and files. "You and Boo need to get some sleep Son."

"I know, but he..." Saint sighed again wiping at the tears on Phu's red cheeks.

Zee quieted for a while. "Son, try to call Perth." He suggested.

Saint stopped in his track towards Phu's bedroom, the boy kept kicking him and he'll try to lay down with him. "I don't think he's in Chiang Mai. The last time we met was before his flight to Bangkok."

"Just try Son. I'm sure he could be any help if he is nearby. Maybe Phu will listen to him."

"Okay, I will." Saint sighed after a while.

"Good. Take care Son and kiss Boo for me.." Zee sighed in relief. "I'll try to take the earliest flight this evening after the conference."

Saint smiled holding Phu's hands who kept tugging at his robe. "Thank you Zee. Goodbye."

"Bye Son. And take care until I'm home." Zee said before ending the call.

Saint picked Phu up again. Phu stuffed his face in Saint's neck crying again when Saint pulled his right hand away to dial Perth's numbers.