Chapter 36

Continuing.......

Chiang Mai.

Perth could not sleep.

He slept for a few hours but woke up to Saint's head on his chest and an urge to pee. He peeled Saint gently off him before he went to relieve himself. He went to check on Phu who was sleeping soundly. He shook his head with a fond smile on his face before tucking the blanket tighter around his son.

He went back into Saint's bedroom to his subject of affection. He gathered Saint in his arms before laying down comfortably to stare at him.

He sighed heavily when he noticed that Saint's lashes had got thicker, his lips redder and his brown hair felt softer. He brushed the messy strands away from Saint's face before kissing his forehead longingly. He stared down at him memorizing every features on his lovely face because the situation they were in was a rare one and a gift from God to Perth.

"You're creepy." Saint rasped out, eyes still closed.

Perth flinched but smiled nonetheless cuddling Saint tighter against him.

"Why are you awake? Sleep more." He whispered.

Saint opened his eyes slowly. The color turned darker in the dim light. "I noticed you're missing," he muttered tucking his face in Perth's neck. "Afraid that you ran away." He muttered.

Perth sat straighter against the pillows picking Saint up and cradle his face. "Listen here Son." He kissed Saint once. "Time for the serious talk." He kissed again.

Saint closed his eyes again and Perth was worried that he might reject him.

"Alright, let's talk." He sighed out pulling away from Perth's embrace and sat against his pillow. He ignored Perth's eyes on his bare chest aware that his physical had change after he had Phu.

"Okay," Perth croaked out before clearing his throat. "Three years ago..." he started.

"Are you okay?" Perth asked when he saw Saint rubbed his temple.

"Okay, just continue." Saint whispered smiling tightly.

Perth took a deep breath. "I will tell you the truth. Three years ago when you saw Bua, my ex-fiancee on my bed, whatever states she was in, it was not what you thought it was." He punctuated clearly.

"But..." Saint opened his eyes.

"Shh, let me talk first." He instructed putting a finger against Saint's lips. He pulled his hand away when Saint nodded.

"I know, she was naked in my bed and when you saw him she might put an act, acting like we did the deed." He continue grimacing when he saw Saint's sour face.

"But she came into my bedroom in the middle of the night to seduce me. I know it was my fault for not locking the door but I never expected her to do that. She came into my bedroom and try to assault me when I was sleeping. I swear to God Saint, I pushed her away when I noticed her and I asked her to get out of my room but... but it was my fault. I should have lock her out of room before I took a shower instead my of leaving her alone." Perth explained calmly, eyes fixed on Saint.

"Did you kiss her?" Saint asked with icy eyes.

"Or Lord, she kissed-"

"So both of you kissed!" Saint whisper-yelled.

"She kissed me in my sleep Saint. And I was dreaming about you at the moment." Perth explained with a red face.

"Please forgive me Saint. I should've remember that you want to see me before my flight. I was so stupid." He continued.