Chapter 11

Bangkok.

Saint was trying to calm his heart in front of the door. He inhaled and exhaled his breath for a few times before he finally made his mind.

He knocked on the wooden door for a couple of times before twisting the knob. He entered the humongous room and was met by an unmade and unoccupied bed. He then noticed the closed bathroom door. He exhaled a relieved breath. That meant Perth was showering

Saint went to made the bed first making a mental note to change the sheets later. He then went to the glass door to wipe on the already squeaking shiny glass. He noticed the nice weather outside. Wanting to have some morning light shining into the bedroom, he opened the glass door slowly. The view from the balcony was breath-taking. He could see half of the garden and the large pond behind the mansion.

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

Saint jumped at that low voice before turning his head behind him.

Perth was standing tall in his white bath robe beside the bed. His damp hair around his ears.

Saint blinked his eyes. "Uh, yes sir. It is."

Perth smiled showing his dimples. His  eyes glinted with amusement. He stepped forward approaching Saint.

Saint tried to step back into the room to give some space to Perth thinking that he wanted to step outside. A large palm on his lower back had stopped his step.

Saint looked up at Perth looking for some reasons. Perth was looking at him with an unreadable glint in his eyes.

"Did you hate it?" Perth asked him suddenly.

Saint blinked his eyes. "Hate what?"

"Yesterday..." Perth exhaled. "You know what I meant and please tell me the truth."

"I... " Saint lowered his gaze didn't want to fight those stares and aware that his cheeks were already warm with embarrassment.

"Did not hate it and maybe will not" He murmured the last part under his breath.

The air was calm. Only the soft breeze of the spring morning could be heard passing by the two creatures standing at the doorway.

Saint stared at his feet while holding on his breath. He flinched when he felt a finger was placed under his chin lifting his face up.

The smile that he found was blinding.

"I see... that's fine then." Perth drawled in his husky tone. He lifted his thumb to caress the high cheekbone feeling the warm sensation under his skin. He smiled when the kitten-like boy leaned on his touch but soon retracted his hand away even though it was hard for him to do so.

"Do your job and be a good boy, kitten." Perth whispered into Saint's ear.

Saint was left standing there with his mouth wide open in the middle of the doorway looking at his employer walking away into the closet.

Saint was in the middle of changing the bed sheets when he heard Perth's footsteps in the bedroom.

"I'll go first."

"Yes sir." Saint said after turning behind him with his hands clasped in front of him to show his respect. Perth was divine in his navy blue suit and his beautiful smile finishing his perfect look.

"Be a good boy and clean my closet kitten." He said with a winning smile before disappearing behind the door

Saint exhaled. He brought the vacuüm machine with him into the closet to do as his employer said.