Chapter 18

Bangkok.

Saint opened the door slowly. He gasped when the sudden streak of lightning showed the person who was standing in front of him. Perth was standing there in the dimly lighted hallway drenched by rain from head to toe. Drops of water dripping on the floor forming puddles around his feet. Saint couldn't decipher his expression since his head was hanging low and his hair were covering his face.

Saint was about to say something when Perth moved forward and engulfing him in a tight hug.

"Pin... Perth." Saint gasped against his wet shoulder.

Perth shook his head nudging his damp nose against Saint's cheek. "I'm so sorry kitten. Please forgive me if I made you sad," he whispered in the dark.

Saint swallowed closing his eyes tightly, his fingers gripping Perth's shoulders. Saint sighed softly before inhaling a deep breath. "I'm sorry too for lashing at you... cannot sleep, thinking about you," he confessed shakily into Perth's shoulder.

Perth replied by tightening his hug squeezing Saint closer against him. They were hugging like that just standing there in the dark with Perth rocking them gently left to right. Saint p shuddered from the cold clothes but didn't want to pull out from their intimate moment and didn't want to separate from Perth.

Perth pulled away but still holding on Saint's shoulders and pressing their foreheads together. He searched for Saint's eyes in the dark.

"I love you," Perth said gently with his fingers caressing Saint's jaw. His eyes shone with sincerity.

Saint smiled softly, crinkles around his eyes. "I know, I love you too," he whispered back.

The smile that he received from Perth was blinding before his lips were caught in a sweet kiss. They were kissing for a while lost in their own world before pulling away with a shaky breath.

"Pin..." Saint whispered.

"Hmm?" Perth hummed gently while tracing Saint's puffy lips with his fingers.

"Cold..." Saint shuddered.

Perth frowned, "Kitten, sleep in my bed tonight?" He asked while rubbing at Saint's back.

Saint eyes widened, "I... but how? You know I can't."

"Please... it's cold sleeping alone," Perth begged pouting his lips. "I know you're cold too. I can warm you up."

Saint shuddered again. "But, how about my work tomorrow morning?"

"Don't worry about that, just believe me," Perth reassured him.

Saint was contemplating. The offer was inviting but did he really want to take the risk.

"Come." Perth said tugging at his arm. Saint followed him out of his room only wearing a worn jumper and cotton shorts.

A moment later, they were running in the rain to cross the dark garden beside the mansion. Perth's hand was not leaving Saint's. Saint was scared of getting caught but the thrill and excitement of being with Perth defeated his worries.

They were running faster being careful of the wet ground ignoring their already drenching clothes.

"Here," Perth said holding at Saint's hand by his side while walking stealthily in the dim hallway.

They arrived on the second floor with heaving chests before Perth pushed Saint inside his bedroom and locking the door behind them. They were standing there panting together before they bursted into giggles.

Saint noticed that Perth's bedroom was dark save from the two night lamps and the occasional streaks of lightning could be seen through the thin white curtain.