Chapter 14

Bangkok.

Saint was woken up by his alarm feeling warm and comfy. He reached to turn the alarm off before snuggling closer into the firm and broad chest in front of his face. He liked the masculine smell of the warm body and burying his face into the chest to inhale deeper. A strong arm tightened around his back and steady puffs of breath hitting his hair on top of his head. Saint eyes widened, the last night event visited his mind. Saint pushed the human heater away before sitting on his bed, he turned the light on.

"Son?" Perth rasped in his sleepy state rubbing his eyes trying to adjust to the sudden light. He saw Saint was staring at him.

"Come back to sleep." He whined pulling on Saint's hand trying to cage him in a hug.

"Sir- Pin-" Saint called while pulling on Perth's hand. "You cannot be here. You must go now!" Saint whisper-yelled. He should be getting ready for his duty and his mother might come into his room in any moment. He suddenly regretting his decision to let Perth sleep in his room.

"It's still early..." Perth groaned closing his eyes while rubbing circles in Saint's palm using his thumb.

Saint was beyond restless. "Come on please! You need to go now before my mom come." Saint hissed, he was getting impatient.

Perth opened his eyes. He stared at the impatient Saint before he smiled lightly. "Alright." He said before sitting on the bed. He yawned before ruffling his curls trying to tame his bed head. He glanced at Saint before slowly picking on his boots. Saint trailed after him pushing him towards the door. He turned around before puckering his lips at Saint.

"What?" Saint grimaced, his hand was at the door's handle.

"Kiss me." Perth said with a 'duh' expression on his handsome face.

Saint rolled his eyes before pecking on Perth's pouted lips and then coughing trying to hide his blushes. He turned Perth around before shoving him through the opened door.

"Please don't let anyone see you!" He
hissed before closing the door in front of Perth's face.

Perth rolled his eyes in front of the closed door before he ducked along the hallway quietly. The morning was still early and the sun was barely peeking from the sky. He stretched his body when he reached the small gate leading to the garden. He walked slowly while scratching on his abs smiling fondly thinking of his Saint. He frowned when he realized he didn't get to admire Saint's morning look when the smaller boy literally pushing him from the room but he smiled thinking that it wouldn't be the last time.

Perth passed by the pond trying to dodge the automatic water sprinkler before walking leisurely through the opened French door. He whistled happily while stepping into the mansion's hallway. Little did he know that there was man with glasses watching his every movement without him noticing. The glasses man frowned with his eyes trailed after Perth until the latter disappeared behind the wall.

Saint was wearing his stockings when there was a knock on his door.

"Come in!"

Jew stepped in with a worried expression on her face but soon smiling when she saw her son sitting on the bed while combing his hair.

"Mae" Saint greeted his mother.

"Did you have fun last night? When did you come back?" She asked before sitting down beside her son.

Saint swallowed, "It was fun. Around twelve I guess. The movie was good and the food was delicious." He explained with a smile.

Jew nodded her head. She lifted her hand to brush on Saint's stray strands. A fond smile lingered on her face. "I'm glad that you're having fun. You deserve all the happiness in this world."