Chapter 20

Bangkok.

Days were passing by as usual. Saint and Perth's relationship also had improved. Saint was no longer a shy and innocent boy like before and Perth also had a hard time to keep his hands to himself since he knew how Saint felt and taste like. They would steal kisses and hugs whenever they had the chance to while being careful from being seen by other people, since it was not the right time yet to reveal their relationship. Like that morning when Saint had done cleaning Perth's room, the latter wasted no time to pick his smaller lover and making love to him in his room. Time had gotten hard by watching Saint's hips swaying while cleaning his desk before ripping his panties out and thrusting his hard cock into Saint's arse on his office chair.

"Ahh, ahh, Perth! So thick and hot, feels so good. I'm gonna cum," Saint whimpered, bringing his own hands up to tease his perky nipples through his top. Perth groaned at the sight and gripped the younger's hips, fucking up into him quickly.

"You're so beautiful, kitten," Perth said softly, running his hands up and down the short expanse of Saint's sweaty back under his top. From there, he travelled down to Saint's thick tan thighs, rucking up the flapping skirt. His nails bit into the supple skin, causing Saint to bend over and mewl.

Perth fucked up into his boy while Saint grind down on him. Saint was babbling "Pin" and "big" and "close" with a weak voice. Tears were pouring from his eyes as his orgasm creeped up on him quickly. Perth could feel his own burning in the pit of his stomach. He slapped Saint's arse cheeks and kneading the firm flesh.

"Cum for me, kitten, cum for daddy." And with that, Saint was shouting "daddy" as he spurted white ribbons all over Perth's bare skin. Perth groaned and with a few more thrusts, came inside the condom.

After a minute, Perth slowly pulled out and reached over to grab a tissue from his desk. He wiped down his boyfriend and himself, wrapping the condom and tossing the tissue away. Perth meant to grab Saint's underwear for him but smirked when he saw the destroyed panties laying on the floor. He heard Saint breathing gently against his chest, and so he carried the sleeping boy to lay him in his bed.

With a soft kiss to his baby's caramel hair, he heard knocks on the door. He grabbed his robe tying it around his waist while walking to open the door.

"Sir," he was greeted by Albert.

"Yes?" He said standing between the small opening into his bedroom didn't want for Albert to see Saint on his bed.

"Sir Mr. Tanapon just arrived and he requested your attendance in his office."

Perth's eyes widened.

Perth knocked on the wooden door for a few times before twisting the knob. He opened the door into his father office and walking in without waiting for permission. He could see the old man was reading something from a thick file in front of him.

He stopped behind the guest chair. "Dad," he called.

His father lifted his face with a wide smile before standing up from his chair and went to hug his son.

"Perth, my son. How are you doing?" He asked holding both of his son's broad shoulders looking at his expression.

Perth just smiled at him. "I'm fine, thank you. How about you?"

"What a mighty young man. I'm good, I'm good. Just missing British air" His father exclaimed before patting his son firmly at the back. "Let's sit."

"Have you met mom?" Perth asked before sitting down in the plush chair.

His father just hummed, "I don't have the chance yet. I just landed this morning," he reasoned.

Perth frowned, "You should see her first. I'm sure she's just sulking for you to coax her. She's been talking about your return non stop."