Chapter 5

Bangkok.

Saint arrived in the kitchen on that evening for his second shift. He was supposed to help in the kitchen. He greeted the cooks before he asked them of what he should help with. He was wiping on a bone china plate when a hand tapped on his right shoulder. "Yes?" He turned behind him.

"Hello! You must be Cent?" A voice chirped asking him.

In front of Saint stood a cute blonde boy with pale skin and wide curious eyes. The boy's cheeks were pinkish like he was wearing blusher. He noticed that the boy was wearing a maid uniform like him.

"My name is Saint." Saint corrected he boy. "And you are?"

"My name is Plan!" He introduced himself.

Saint giggled softly at the boy's cheerful voice. He decided that he liked that boy.

They were having a nice conversation while preparing for the dinner. Saint discovered that Plan was one year older than him. They shared many similarities and the same sense of humour. Their chats were stopped when Albert informed that dinner was about to be served. Plan was one of the server for the dinner. Saint settled with cleaning in the kitchen while waiting for the dinner to finish.

••••••••

"Perth, your graduation is soon right? Have your father called you?" Tuli  asked her son.

Perth put his glass down. "Yes, mom. Dad called me about work."

Tuli nodded her head, "Did he ask about me?"

"I don't remember." Perth frowned. "He didn't call you?"

Tuli smiled at her son after she wiped on her mouth with a napkin. "He did dear. I was just asking you."

Perth nodded his head but there was still a frown etched on his face. He was about to ask more when his mother cut him.

"About the engagement..." Tuli started.

Perth groaned while putting his fork down. "Mom, how many times do I have to tell you. I'm still young and I'm not ready yet."

Tuli gave a pleading smile, "But Perth, your father..."

"He already decided for me to take over the business and yet he wants to decide for my marriage partner."

"I know. But Bua is a nice girl. You've known her since high school."

"I don't like her" Perth cut his mother but adding more when he saw his mother's changing expression. "Mom, let's not talk about this during dinner. I'll talk about this with Dad later."

Tuli just nodded her head giving in to her only son.

"What about your check up?" Perth asked his mother.

They continued their dinner in a pleasant atmosphere. Their workers that were standing at the corner of the dining room knew better to not to eavesdrop and brought any talked matters outside the dining room.

•••••••

On the next morning, Saint went to the library to do his work like usual. He was relieved when the mysterious young man called Perth was not present. He did his job with ease while humming to his favourite song, Primadonna.

When he finished his work, he gathered his tools to keep them in the storage room when he heard a familiar voice calling for him.

"Saint"

Saint turned behind him before he saw Albert was walking towards him.

"Albert." He greeted the older man.