Chapter 26

Bangkok

"Perth..."

"Perth!"

"Fuck you Perth! Fuck you!"

"Saint!!!" Perth was jostled up from his sleep with his hand grabbing in the empty air. "Fuck!" He cursed plopping his head back on the pillow. He rubbed on his sweaty face while sighing harshly.

"Son... where are you?" He whimpered with his right arm draped across his forehead.

•••••••••••

Perth came out of the bathroom while drying his wet hair using a towel. He must be fast since his flight was early in the morning and he wanted to see Saint if he could before he leave. Thinking about Saint made him confused, the small boy was still nowhere in sight. He looked at his bed. It was still unmade with the pillows scattered on the floor but he was relieved that Bua was already gone. Perth shrugged before went to his closet to get ready. He decided to leave a note on his bedside table for Saint.

"Young master," Albert called from the doorway. "The car is ready."

Perth turned to look at him. "Okay."

He looked at Albert who was carrying his suitcase before looking at his bed. "Albert," he called the older man.

"Yes sir?" Albert looked at him.

Perth was conflicted, "Never mind," he dismissed.

••••••••••••

Perth sighed again, he felt dizzy. Today marked the eight months since he last seen Saint. During the meantime, his life was miserable thinking about why would Saint did that to him and where did he go. Perth had no clue. He got flashback again.

~~~~~~

Perth came back from the business trip with some gifts and a hint of happiness in his steps. He missed Saint so much. He regretted not being firm with Saint when the latter straight up refused his offer to buy him a mobile phone. So that was why he brought the present for Saint.

He arrived around the time Saint would usually be in his room, cleaning and doing his job. Perth grinned widely while pushing his bedroom's door open.

"Kitten?!" He called.

Perth froze in his place when an unfamiliar face and figure standing awkwardly beside his drawer with a duster in his hand.

"Who are you?" He asked didn't intend to sound harsh. "What are you doing here?" He asked again growing impatient when the younger man looking down at the floor sheepishly. "Where's Saint?"

"Saint?" The man lifted his head.

"Yes! Saint Suppapong!"

"Sir, please pardon my intrusion but I was just assigned to take care of your room and if I'm not mistaken, Suppapong is no longer working here."

Perth's eyes widened, "What are you talking about? Who gave you the right- nevermind, you'll regret this." He snapped.

Perth ran outside his room towards the hallway, "Albert! Albert!!" His voice booming in the long hallway scaring Oscar who was scratching at one of the ottoman.

The maids dispersed when they saw the tense Young Master rushing towards them.

"Where's Albert?" Perth asked one of the poor servant.

The servant was shaking under his harsh look before calm steps could be heard approaching.

"Are you looking for me young master?"