Chapter 19

Bangkok.

Saint woke up when a streak of light fell upon his face. He blinked his heavy eyes open. He tried to stretch his legs but his arse and waist felt too sore. He smiled when there were soft kisses placed on his neck, remembering their escapade last night. He smiled and snuggled back into the warm body behind him.

The arms around his waist tightened some more. Saint stilled when a big hand trying to squeeze his dick. He pushed that hand away and turned within the circle of those arms and came face to face with the horny person beside him. That person started placing soft kisses on his bruised neck causing Saint to smile. All of a sudden those soft lips left his neck causing Saint to whine a little.

Saint slowly fluttered his eyes open and saw his boyfriend looking back at him with soft and loving eyes causing Saint to become shy. He blushed and hid his face in Perth's neck mumbling a quiet 'Good morning'.

Perth just chuckled and smiled fondly at his baby's shyness and replied back with a 'Good morning kitten' and gently lifted Saint's head from his neck and smirked when he saw his face flushed red with a shy look in his eyes.

"Why are you being shy kitten?"

"What have we done?" Saint whined into Perth's chest.

Perth frowned, "Do you regret it love?" He asked lifting Saint's face up.

Saint shook his head, "No, I don't. I'm just sore all over." He explained. "But a pleasant sore," he mumbled dodging his blushing face away.

Perth smirked, "Yeah? Let me check you."

Saint sighed when Perth caught his lips in a kiss. Perth pulled him closer before trailing his fingers towards Saint's arse. He rubbed his finger against the tender hole making Saint whine before breaching his finger inside up to his knuckle. Saint threw his head back.

Perth smirked into his cheekbone, "You like it baby? You like my long fingers inside you?" He whispered.

Saint moaned again when Perth inserted another two fingers thrusting them into his still sore hole. Perth pecked his pink lips before gently flipping him on his tummy and straddling Saint's thighs. Saint groaned into his pillow. Perth spreaded Saint's cheeks open salivating when he saw his property. He tugged at his hard cock smearing his precum along the length before tapping the head against Saint's gaping pink hole and popping the mushroom head inside.

"Uhhhh," Perth moaned when Saint's velvety heat engulfing his cock groaning because of how tight he was. He pinned Saint into the bed putting his whole weight on Saint before thrusting his hips forward.

"P-Perth..." Saint moaned and Perth took a deep breath, taking everything in his power to go as slowly as possible not to hurt the boy, because the way that Saint felt around him was just too good to be true and he could only thrusting harder and faster.

"Fuck..." He grabbed at Saint soft hair angling his face against his to snog him.

"Faster... please!” Saint whined.

Perth smiled against Saint's neck, which he was now kissing and sucking, because of the request and started thrusting slightly faster and deeper, hitting Saint's prostrate every time he could so it could be more pleasurable to him.

Perth started feeling his orgasm building up and placed his hand around Saint's small dick, thrusting his hand in sync with his cock, kissing Saint who's whimpering and moaning.

Saint just couldn't take it anymore, Perth inside him, his hand, his kisses, all the love above all, so he came in his hand and a bit on his stomach while gripping the bed sheets with his small nails, and clenching blissfully around Perth who thrust harder and faster pounding into his wrecked hole.