Chapter 4: First encounter

It was dark, night time has arrived. And there are two people wandering around. Finding each other.

"C-chaeyoung.." a whisper lingers in Chaeyoung's ear, and that's when knew that Dahyun is now slowly entering the hut.

There was a certain pause.

"Dahyun-" the princess shouted, but Dahyun immediately put her hand on Chaeyoung's mouth, sushing the girl up.

The sudden impact, made Chaeyoung stumble and eventually fall on the ground.

Dahyun was still covering Chaeyoung's mouth.. and now she's currently on top of the princess.

They heard quiet footsteps near them, so they stayed still and didn't move an inch. Making sure they wouldn't get caught.

"I think they're gone.." Dahyun uttered as she the footsteps vanished.

It was a relief that she acted fast. Or else, it'll be the end of both of them.

"Hmp.." Chaeyoung hummed, Dahyun forgot about her covering the latter's mouth. So when she noticed, she quickly took it off.

Chaeyoung exhaled, "Why did you do that?" She whispered.

"Didn't you hear? They are guards roaming around. We should get away from here." Dahyun said, worried.

But when she's about to drag Chaeyoung out.. she got pulled close to the girl's body. Chaeyoung looked straight at dahyun's eyes.

It was intoxicating, Chaeyoung's eyes are like a good kind of drug. And she just couldn't get enough of the precious stares.

It might be dark, but Dahyun surely feels how Chaeyoung smiled. "We aren't going anywhere."

Without knowing what and how it happened, Chaeyoung crashed her lips to the latter who's eyes widened from princess's sudden move.

Yes, they've done this numerous of times already.. but it still surprises Dahyun.

She should've get used to this by now, but Chaeyoung always makes it feel like the very first kiss.

She loves it, but still.. there's still this feeling inside her. It stings, but she knows this is how it'll be everytime. Better endure it than feel nothing.

Chaeyoung herself is full of surprises, you can never predict what she'll do next. Especially when she's in heat, and her hormones are acting severely insane.

"C-chaeyoung i-i need to go, someone m-might catch us." Dahyun said between the kisses.

But the latter didn't mind, she's way too confident that they wouldn't get caught. No, not on her watch.

"No, don't worry. Just- stay here." Chaeyoung said as she pulled Dahyun even closer to her.

The heat on her body, Dahyun is feeling it. The warmth of the young girl is making her feel things, things that she knows she shouldn't be feeling. It's absurd and uncontrollably hard to deny. But Dahyun might be.. just might be.

"Lady Chaeyoung?" A voice suddenly popped out of nowhere, that made both of them look for the voice in the dark.

"W-who are you?" Chaeyoung asked still looking directly at the unrecognizable shadow.

The man shivered, "I-i'm your personal guard my lady." She said as she lit up his lamp.

"I-i w-why? I didn't know i even have one." Chaeyoung stuttered, confused. Really confuse.

"Sorry for bothering you two, i should get going now." Mina said as she walked away and left the two behind.

Mina quickly ran and shook her head. It's the only thing she knows she can do at the mean time.