Chapter 20: Foolish love

She was dazed.

Confused.

Surprised.

With widened eyes, she couldn't believe it. Mina's unpredictable move that lead to a unexpected kiss was something.

What is happening?

After knowing that she haven't even gained a clear yes from Mina, shivers down her bones.

Impossible.

It took a while for Chaeyoung to realize what words Mina had letten go.

The kiss had muffled every little thoughts. She's too mesmerized by Mina's lips, it's hard to take notice on anything else except for that soft lovely sensation.

But when she did.. she broke the kiss after. Even though she wanted it to last more. She needs to make sure if it's really Mina first, so she then spoke.

"W-wait! You mean.. you? You're that girl?"

Mina stares. God it's making her insane.

Chaeyoung can't process it well, Mina got her twice off guard. She kissed her and gave her an information that's just hard to process.

Mina nods and smiles.

"I am, I'm that girl. The tangerines you gave me.. saved my mother and me from starving to death."

The fruit did the starting point for them. It gave her the hope to keep on going.

Her smiles went brighter, wider. While Chaeyoung is still in shock from what have Mina said and that made her silent for a while.

After a few seconds, she did spoke again.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Chaeyoung asked, she's so happy right now. The girl she thought she would never meet again is the girl she loves and the one that's laying beside her tonight.

"I was not sure that time, but now i am.. it's just hard to believe that a princess gave me food to eat." Mina said as both of them are staring at each other's eyes.

Chaeyoung chuckles.

"It's harder to believe that you kissed me."

Her gaze travelled to Mina's eyes down to her lips, which is glistening with saliva from their kiss.

"O-oh s-sorry." Mina wiped her lips with the back of her hand. She saw Chaeyoung looking directly at her lips that made her cheeks tint with light red.

Flustered from what Chaeyoung said to her, and she didn't even know why she did that. On why she kissed Chaeyoung.

Maybe she's overwhelmed?

Or just wanting to say thank you?

Maybe the feelings overflowed?

Or she's just deeply In love?

She guess that maybe the atmosphere is just to much for her to handle and she didn't got to control herself from not kissing the latter. She got caught on the moment.

It must be happiness that had taken over her.

"Apologizing won't do Mina." Chaeyoung said with a serious tone.

"I didn't mean it, forgive me my lady.."

Mina looks away from Chaeyoung and stared at the ceiling instead. She's so embarrassed from kissing the latter. But Chaeyoung never looked away from Mina's face.

How could she look away from a such beautiful sight?

"Didn't you hear what I've said? Apologizing won't do!"