Chapter 8: Till i die

"You're back my lady.. how was your journey?" Mina asked as she saw the lady going back to her room.

"It was good." Chaeyoung simply replied and smiled at the latter.

"I'm happy that you enjoyed your trip, i should get going now." Mina said and smiled at the princess.

They parted their ways, Chaeyoung went to her room while Mina went outside the palace to see his mother.

"That really tired me.." Chaeyoung said as she laid on her bed after undressing her clothes.

"Minatozaki Sana..." Chaeyoung murmured as she remembered what happened between them earlier.

"W-what? Why is it erecting?" Chaeyoung said as she looked at her crotch area, her dick wants to get out from the last piece of clothing she's wearing.

"Is that how powerful she is? Just the thought of her made my cock stood up, i should release this before it gets even worse." Chaeyoung said to herself as she stripped down her remaining clothes and started jerking her dick off.

"Ugh! Ahh! S-sana! Ahhhh.. haaaa.." Chaeyoung moaned as she's feeling herself, caressing her dick up and down. Gripping on it tightly to add more sensation to her body.

"F-fuck ughhh! Y-yes, ahhaahh! Nghhh.." Chaeyoung continued letting out lewd moans trying to reach her orgasm.

--

"I should get going now Momo, i have my duties to fulfill." Mina said to Momo who's resting on her bed.

"Ohh okay, be safe and always eat okay?" Momo said that made Mina smile and then waved goodbye at the girl who's left with her mother.

Her mother is sleeping and she doesn't want her to wake up so she left without saying goodbye.

As Mina was walking back to the palace women are looking at her,
She thought that people might've mistaken her for a real man which is not bad at all.

That's what she really wants to look like anyways. Her whole aura looks exactly like a man, but she didn't care to cut her hair short, because even men at their village has their hair long. Maybe even longer than hers.

Her physic is really good for a 18 year old young lad, so people never had a hunch that she's really a girl.

She acts like a boy too which is pretty normal to her and she don't need to pretend at all. She's been playing with boys since she's little, she's even tougher and stronger than most of them.

She's now heading to the princess's room to of course guard her and to not let her escape the palace, that's her only job and she got assigned to it because she beat all the men that just wants to see the princess.

The king's tasks are just a piece of cake for Mina, she's really well trained.. actually self trained.

All of the men got exhausted easily and only mina was the one left standing not even breaking a single sweat.

"I wonder what's the princess is doing right now.." Mina murmured as she walks through the halls of the palace going towards Chaeyoung's room.

"Maybe she's smelling all the flowers in the garden by now." Mina smiled from the thought she said to herself.

"What the? Why am i smiling thinking about her, wake up Mina!" Mina said as she shook her head.

--

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung is screaming with pleasure. Far from how Mina thought.

"Sanaa!! Ahhh!" Suddenly Mina heard a scream, she ran as fast as she could because she's really sure that that's chaeyoung's voice.

"My lady!" Mina shouted as she barged in the princess room, what she saw left her eyes wide opened and also her mouth.

She can't process what she just saw, she can't tell if she's just hallucinating or if it's really real.

"O-ohh.. s-sorry my lady, it's my bad." Mina said as she covered her eyes then bowed and left the room as quickly as she could.

She almost stumble and fall but luckily she caught herself before she could even touch the ground, Chaeyoung just stayed still sitting on her bed after for a minute of staring at Mina's shock face.

She chuckled from the sight of Mina being all so clumsy and flustered.

But it bothers Chaeyoung from why is Minho even so shy seeing her manhood when he himself has one too.

She just shook her head and wear her clothes back after cleaning her seeds all over her legs.

Chaeyoung just wants to talk to Minho for now, she should explain what the latter saw earlier before it creates a big fuss around the kingdom.

"Nanny did you saw where Minho went?" Chaeyoung asked to her nanny after stumbling upon her while searching for the latter.

"I saw him at the garden earlier my lady." her nanny replied, she thanked her and ran to find Minho.

"Minho!" She shouted then she saw him sitting on the chair at the terrace, Chaeyoung's voice made Mina looked at where the voice is coming from.

Mina stood up and went towards the princess "M-my lady.." Mina stuttered, that made Chaeyoung smile.. she likes how shy Mina is acting infront of her, she thought she's a though one.

"Guess you saw my freak side." Chaeyoung said then chuckled that made mina confused and scratch her nape.

"I-i'm really sorry for barging in without knocking.. it's because i heard you screamed and i-" before Mina could finish what she's saying Chaeyoung interrupted her.

"Stop explaining yourself, it's not your fault, i should've told you earlier since I'll be with you every single day." Chaeyoung said that made Mina silent.

"Let's sit and talk about it." Chaeyoung said as she grabbed Mina's hand and dragged her to sit.

Chaeyoung explained why she had that part on her body and Mina was just listening throughout the time Chaeyoung was explaining.

When chaeyoung finally finished what she's saying, the silence between the two started.

Mina broke the awkward silence by asking chaeyoung a question, "my lady.. you mean you're born with that thing on your body?" Mina asked and Chaeyoung just nodded.

"That's the first time i encountered someone with that kind of condition." Mina said.

"And that's the reason why father won't let me go outside the boarders." Chaeyoung said and sigh then lowered her head.

"B-but it's not your fault that you have that my lady.." Mina comforted the princess.

"Yes you're right, it's not my fault but it feels like it." Chaeyoung said then leaned on her back and closed her eyes, tired from what her condition is doing to her.

"Don't worry my lady, I'll keep that secret till the day i die." Mina said but Chaeyoung just laughed, she thought the young lad is just fooling around.

"I'm serious my lady, why are you laughing?" Mina said then looked at the princess.

"I really thought you're just making fun out of it, so you're serious?" Chaeyoung said and Mina just nodded her head.

"I trust you Minho and i hope you won't break it." Chaeyoung said and Mina just nodded her head once again and smiled at the princess.