Chapter 21: So close

"Don't call me that, i prefer my chaeyoung more."

That boldness, where did that came from?

"I-i can't do that." Mina stuttered, probably flustered by it.

Chaeyoung smiles, "I'm just kidding, but if you really want to.. i won't really mind." Chaeyoung said and giggled.

"I don't want to call you like that anyways." Mina said as she looked away from Chaeyoung and flipped her body to face to the other side.

"Hey.. are you sulking on our first day?" Chaeyoung asked as she poked Mina's back with her index finger.

"How come it's our first day?" Mina questioned.

"You already confessed your feelings for me and said you love me too, so that means we're together now. What made you ask that question?" Chaeyoung explained and Mina sighed and went to face Chaeyoung again.

"It's night time already. So it's our first night, idiot." Mina said and flipped her body again while her back is facing Chaeyoung.

"I think you prefer calling me an idiot than my suggestion, it breaks my heart a little. You know?" Chaeyoung said then closed her eyes tightly acting like someone stabbed her heart then giggled, Chaeyoung noticed that Mina find it funny too, so she back hugged her.

"Please don't leave me Mina.. I'm fine with you calling me an idiot, just don't leave me." Chaeyoung suddenly said that made Mina let out a soft laugh, Chaeyoung felt it and she smiled.

"What made you think I'll do that?" Mina asked and Chaeyoung buried her face on the back part of Mina's neck, she's like a stray cat asking for her owner's attention.

"It's just.. i know that tommorow is an uncertain chapter for the two of us and I'm sure that father will do anything to separate us once he finds out about our relationship." Chaeyoung explained that made Mina deeply sighed.

Chaeyoung was indeed right. They don't have a stable future ahead of them, so they have to build it first, together.

"I'm well aware of that, that's why it took me a while to confess my feelings for you." Mina replied then closed her eyes.

"What should we do now Mina?" Chaeyoung asked while stroking Mina's arm.

"Let's keep our relationship a secret, only the two of us should know. No exemptions, i won't even tell mother and Momo." Mina said and Chaeyoung nodded, Mina felt Chaeyoung's answer since the latter is burying her face into her neck.

"Let's keep it a secret until i get the flower to cure my mother, you said you'll help me right?" Mina asked and finally faced Chaeyoung.

"Of course i will.." Chaeyoung said and gave Mina a peck on her lips.

"Thank you.." Mina said and hugged Chaeyoung, they cuddled until they both drifted to sleep.

This must be the best night chaeyoung has ever had, she never slept with anyone her entire life.. and now she's even hugging the one she knows she truly love.

Chaeyoung didn't really see this coming, she didn't even know where it started, on when she started having feelings for the girl.

Maybe it's because she helped her when she needed help? when she felt something special towards Mina?

Thinking about it, Mina was the only person that Chaeyoung felt comfortable eating with. She never ate with anyone because she doesn't know what's the point of it.

For Chaeyoung.. It's just a waste of time, they'll just eat anyways. Everyone can eat without someone joining them.

But somehow Mina felt different, she enjoys Mina's company. The way Mina talks to her has some hint of magic that can make her mesmerize and talk to her till the end of the day, it's like she's being magically controlled by her.