Chapter 23: Breathless

"As loud as you possibly can."

It was just a whisper, a silent whisper.. but it felt like something more than that.

Mina swallows thick.

Chaeyoung smirked.

Mina felt a short circuit in her brain.

Chaeyoung felt a leap of beat in her chest.

Mina who's really strong when it comes to fighting... Can't seem to stay composed infront of the latter as she crumbled under the girl's control.

Leaning back, the princess saw the painted emotion on the latter's face. Mina was closing her eyes and seems to not have any plans on opening her lids.

"Mina.." Chaeyoung mumbled as she keeps on staring at the girl for quite a while now.

"Y-yes?" 

Mina stuttered still not opening her lids.

"You won't be able to experience how good it is if you close your eyes like that." Chaeyoung then chuckled.

"Experience what?" Mina asked as she opened her left eye, peeking on what's the latter's up to.

"It seems like we're not at the same page.. or maybe you just can't say it." Chaeyoung said and started to caressed Mina's cheek with the back of her hand, it made Mina widened her eyes and made her heart skipped a beat.

"W-wait.. I don't understand." Mina said, flustered. She's didn't protest when the latter starts touching her face.

"Would you mind if i teach you? For better understanding.." Chaeyoung seductively asked.

Mina nodded.

Chaeyoung took this as a sign to start.

The princess then leaned forward, close enough for the Mina to feel her warm breathing, in just one small move.. the two will kiss.

"Are you ready?" Chaeyoung husked, both are staring eye to eye.

"Y-your father.. the king is just at-" Mina reasoned but chaeyoung shush her with a peck on her lips and moved back a little right after.

"Don't mind him, focus on me. Just. Me." Chaeyoung said and Mina felt flustered by the girl's words, adding a visible red tint on her cheeks.

"I'm asking you again.." Chaeyoung said and Mina just waited for the latter to finish her sentence.

"Are you willing to learn today?"

Mina gulped once again, she never knew that she'll get caught up by the latter in this way, but who is she kidding? she likes it anyways.

It might not be that obvious.. but she waited long enough for this moment to come.

"Teach me.." Mina mumbled and reached for the latter's face and slowly caressing it, Chaeyoung smiled that showed her dimple.

The things she could do to Mina.. it's just immeasurable.

Chaeyoung reached for Mina's hand that's currently caressing her face, she looked at it and kissed the girl's palm.

Mina watched as the latter slowly planting kisses all around her hand, the excitement inside her is building up just by the princess's small yet affectionate gestures.

"Chaeyoung.." Mina muttered that surprised the latter, how can her name sounds so good everytime the girl infront her say it?

"Second thoughts?" Chaeyoung asked, Mina didn't answer then looked away and bit her lower lip, shy.