Chapter 7: Other half

"Where actually are we heading father?" Chaeyoung asked

This is the first time she'll leave the palace, excitement and fear is mixing in her mind right now as they are riding the horse-drawn carriage.

"We should find your other half, you'll be turning twenty before you know it and I've been looking for your special someone for ages, yet i always fail to, but i thought if you come with me.. they'll change their minds." the king explained and sighed afterwards.

It's been tough.

"But what if she dislikes me father?" Chaeyoung asked. Skeptical about the plan.

"She won't.. my princess, I'll make sure of it." the king stated to comfort the princess, even though he himself is not certain on what will happen.

"We have arrived my king." the coachman said.

Both Chaeyoung and her father went out of the carriage.

"What brings you here, King Son?" King Minatozaki asked, they're japanese and one of the most richest japanese royals there is.

"I want my daughter to meet your daughter, I've told you her condition, if I'm not mistaken? And she's here, at least let me introduce my daughter to yours." her father said.

"I see, you are one fine lady too bad you have to go through those struggles, let me call my daughter, so you two can spend your time together. Get to know each other." king Minatozaki said and he asked his servant to call his daughter and few seconds have passed his daughter came.

"Princess, i want you to entertain our guest. Lady chaeyoung.. you two can go in your room while me and her father will have a talk." king Minatozaki said.

"Certainly father." Princess Minatozaki said and lead the way for Chaeyoung towards her room.

"Nice to meet you, i am-" but before Chaeyoung could even finish her words Sana slammed the door and stared at her face.

"I know who you are, but is it true?" Princess Minatozaki asked.

"About what?" Chaeyoung asked. She suddenly felt afraid by jow the princess act towards her.

"About your condition." the princess replied.

"Y-yes it is." Chaeyoung stuttered, it's hard not to get nervous for her.. now that's the person infront of her knows about her condition.

"Mind showing it to me? It's hard to believe you know?" The princess said that made Chaeyoung gulp.

"U-uhh the thing is.. uhmm.." Chaeyoung said but the princess was too impatient and started stripping the young lady's clothes.

Still stunned from what's happening, she ask, "W-what are you doing?" she's forcing to stop the princess from taking off her dress by gripping on its wrists.

"I'm curious, how can a girl have that part on her body?" princess Minatozaki said.

"W-wait, i d-don't even know your name yet you want me to show my naked self." Chaeyoung said and the princess stopped, it's just ridiculous for Chaeyoung.

"I'm Minatozaki Sana, alright now that you know my name show it to me." the princess ordered. And damn, that was fast.

Chaeyoung's mind is blank she doesn't now what to do at this kind of situation, wondering why her father told them her condition.

She's trembling as she took of the fabric that's covering her body. Little by little her skin is exposing, she's so pale and nervousness have eaten her.

Sana is just staring at the girl's body as slowly exposing its chest, she bit her lower lip looking at the sight of the girl's bare breasts.

She hasn't saw anyone naked infront of her before, and this is making her feel all sorts of feelings that she never felt before.