Chapter 14: Fancy

"Are you a girl?"

That question is what she's afraid to hear the most.

The question that made her feel the goosebumps rise, with waves and waves of shocking shivers electricity creeps down to her spine.

It's the question she doesn't know if she can answer, even though it's obviously very simple.

And also, she never knew that four words could make her this speechless.

It was a lot to register, but Mina somehow found some words to start with.

"I-i'm not" Mina said, deepening her voice more, stupidly hoping it'll work out.

What is she thinking? She's already caught, what is she trying to pull?

The princess isn't dumb, Of course she doesn't believe Mina's words.

She's not here to play pretend. Chaeyoung knows that Mina is a girl for sure, and she just wants to hear it straight from the latter's mouth.

And getting lied to two times isn't good.

Chaeyoung has been really noticing lots of things on Mina, but she just don't have the right time to ask her.

Though, she's sure this is the right time.

And she's not letting it go, her curiosity is taking over her, and could not let it pass by just like that.

Chaeyoung formed tight fists with her hands, getting lied infront of her face made her mad. There's no other feeling that'll make you angry than getting lied on when you already knew the very truth.

"Minho! Tell me!"

Mina flinched back, held her heart, it almost leaped out. Who knew a princess can act like this.

Due to her impatience and the fact that Mina is still hiding it even though she got caught, already pisses the princess off. So she repeats, till Mina somehow say something real.

"Tell me! God!"

Mina shut her eyes, inhales deep, then speak. "Y-yes i am, yes! I am!" Mina said, lowering her head from embarrassment as a tear fell from her left eye. It's the end she's been caught.

Sooner or later she knows she'll get caught, but she didn't know it'll be this way and this fast.

The princess released a loud clap, which made Mina turn her head to face her direction. "I knew it, i just knew something was not right."

"You knew?" Mina asked as she wiped her tear off with the back of her hand, then she sniffed.

Chaeyoung looked directly at her.

"I got a hunch but i was not sure about it, remember the day you dressed up? I saw that my dress suit you so well, it's unbelievable! and your body proportions are very woman like."

Chaeyoung explained and that's when Mina remembered it, and realized that the princess is really good at spotting very small details. The princess might have not noticed the cloth she's wearing to hide her chest last time, or maybe she just didn't bother to mention it, because all the things that Chaeyoung have said is already more than enough evidence.

Mina then took the chance when Chaeyoung is explaining, and grabbed her clothes.

"Now that you know.. i should get going." Mina said and face her back at the princess but Chaeyoung declined it immidietly.

"You're not going anywhere." Chaeyoung uttered and Mina looked behind her shoulder holding her clothes.

"I know you're mad already from the fact that i lied, and i am not a man.. you need a real one to guard you." Mina muttered as she fixed her clothes preparing to wear them.