Chapter 16: Attention

"Just like how you don't understand my feelings towards you?"

And as typical as she can be, Chaeyoung can't help but to stare at those eyes.

Although, Mina looked away.

Afraid of those stares, she knows she'll give in just because of those eyes of hers.

"Y-you don't understand my lady.. you don't know me yet." Mina said, still avoiding the latter's inviting gaze.

"You're right, i don't really know you well.. but it's already enough to make me fall for you." Chaeyoung said as she place her hand on Mina's cheek and made Mina face her.

Mina cursed mentally, why does Chaeyoung can always held her captive like this? And it's bothering her that her freaking heart won't stay still.

"Mina.. i want you, please.." chaeyoung pleaded

Mina closed her eyes, this is not what should happen. This isn't the plan.

She knows that her plan is to make the princess fall for her, but she's slowly falling too.

And that sooner or later she might give in, Chaeyoung is too irresistible. And She has no clue why.

"L-let me think first my lady.. this is so sudden and-" Chaeyoung cutted her before she could even finish her sentence.

"I'll give you all the time you want, no need to worry. I don't want to force you.. I'll wait for your answer." Chaeyoung said and gave her the sweetest smile.

Mina went silent, she could just turn Chaeyoung down immidietly, but somehow.. somehow, her heart doesn't want to. Though, her head says otherwise, she can't bear seeing the princess shed tears again. She just can't stand it.

"Chaeyoung-shi!"

Both looked from the direction where the voice is coming from.

Mina was quick enough take Chaeyoung's hand away from her face as stepped away from the princess.

Chaeyoung frowns as she look. Thinking what could Dahyun need from her.

"Oh, Dahyun-ah.. why?" Chaeyoung asked as she went towards Dahyun.

"Let's talk." Dahyun said and Chaeyoung looked back to see Mina, but just to witness that she's not there anymore.

She nods.

"Okay.." Chaeyoung said, she doesn't know where Mina went, but now she needs to talk to Dahyun, she can deal with Mina later.

"Why are we here?" Chaeyoung asked as Dahyun dragged her to the hut near the garden, where they usually do their hidden desires.

"I just need to talk to you, why? Thinking about something else aren't we?" Dahyun said and smirked, after seeing how close chaeyoung and mina is earlier is pushing her to do something bad

"N-no! Of course not." Chaeyoung stuttered, oh how obvious she is. She's really expecting something else, like what Dahyun have guessed.

"If you say so." dahyun said with a sarcastic tone.

"Let's get things straight, what do you want to talk about?"

"You know what.."

And that earned a tsked from the princess. Dahyun is making this more difficult than it already is.

"Just say it Dahyun-shi, i have better things to do than this." Chaeyoung replied with a quite annoyed tone.

"Like what? Like flirting with your guard?" Dahyun replied and shifted closer to Chaeyoung.