Chapter 24: Flaming desire

"Now it's my turn to make you feel breathless." the latter said as she's dominating the girl beneath her.

Mina who's being fearless and doesn't want to let Chaeyoung do all the work.. pulled Chaeyoung by her neck and claimed her lips like she owns it.

"Hmp!" Chaeyoung was surprised by Mina's bold movements, she lose balance and landed on top of Mina as their bodies touched each other's.

Skin to skin, and felt each other's racing heart beats.

Guess Mina isn't the only one who's nervous.

Mina then moved her hands at Chaeyoung's back until she reached the girl's bottom. Massaging it very softly.

Chaeyoung let out a small whimper as she felt Mina's hands travelling and exploring her body.

"You're getting good at this." Chaeyoung said between their kisses as Mina smiled and slid her tongue inside the latter's mouth to show the latter that she's more than this.

The two shared another hot moment while Chaeyoung finds her way to reach Mina's breasts. She kneaded and drew circles on the girl's now erected nipples.

Mina can't do anything but to moan everytime Chaeyoung move her hands like magic.

"Ahh! Chaeng!" Mina threw her head back that broke the kiss, Chaeyoung just pinched the girl's nipples that made her react like that.

"Shhh.. father might hear us." Chaeyoung said and kissed Mina again to muffle her moans. As much as Chaeyoung wants to hear her name being moaned by Mina.. she just can't, they might get caught.

"Mmmh.. hmm.." Mina moaned as Chaeyoung is still doing wonders on her breasts, kneading it like fine dough.

Chaeyoung reached on Mina's womanhood and felt how soaked the girl underneath her is. She's releasing more than she should, Dahyun had never been this wet when they did it.

"You're soaking." Chaeyoung husked after letting go of the kiss and Mina moaned again, she can't contain the feeling anymore. Because Chaeyoung started to rub the girl's clit that made Mina arch her back.

Mina covered her mouth with both of her hands to avoid the noise she's making. She's now looking at Chaeyoung who's staring deeply into her wet cavern.

Chaeyoung looked up at Mina like asking the girl for permission. Mina nodded and Chaeyoung gladly smiled.

The princess then planted kisses on mina's neck down to her chest and sucking her breasts.. she reached the girl's abdomen and licked it down to her wet vagina.

"Nghhh! C-chaeyoung.." Mina moaned, trying her best to not shout from the pleasure that the latter is giving her.

"Give me your hands." Chaeyoung said and Mina gladly gave her left hand but her other hand is still covering her mouth, afraid that she might let out unwanted noises along the way.

"Both of them Mina.. give it to me." Chaeyoung said, Mina hesitantly gave both of her hands until Chaeyoung is holding both of them.

"I want you.. to hold onto me, don't let go. Okay?" Chaeyoung said as she intertwined their hands together.

"O-okay" Mina stuttered, she doesn't know if she'll be excited or nervous from what Chaeyoung's planning to do.

"You'll surely like this Mina, do you trust me?"

Mina nodded.

Chaeyoung smiled before diving in between the girl's legs.

She sticked her tongue out and gave mina a quick look before giving the girl's vagina a long wet lick. Mina squirmed but Chaeyoung gripped tightly onto Mina's hands to remind Mina that's it's okay and she's there.