Chapter 9: Guarded by you

"Can i ask something my lady?" Mina said shyly and also nervous.

"You're asking me now." Chaeyoung said then giggled.

"Ohh, uhm.. the girl you told me about.." Mina slowly said.

"What about her?" The princess asked, curious about what Mina's about to say. "D-do you want to know her name and such about her?" Mina asked stuttering. She mentally cursed at herself for doing so.

"I would love to Minho.. more than anything, I don't even care if she's even part of the fallen people."

And something, the statement made mina smiled from ear to ear. Knowing that the princess has a good and kind heart, if it's other people they would just be disgusted by her.

"Do you somehow know her?" Chaeyoung asked that made mina flinched on her seat.

"N-no I don't know her. I'm just curious if you still think about her, and I'm part of the fallen people so hearing that you care for her even if she's part of it.. made me happy." Mina said then smiled automatically, she didn't even know that she's smiling already.

"I see, i really don't care whatever she is.. because i know the struggles of being afraid to get judged and disgusted by." Chaeyoung said that made Mina focused on her.

"People just don't understand us, they just judge not knowing how it affects our well being.. i hate those type of people the most." Mina said while looking straight at the princess's eyes and the princess did stare back and now their staring at each other smiling.

"Chaeng?" A voice travelled that made both of them look for it.

"D-dahyun-shi.." Chaeyoung uttered as she stood up from her seat.

"O-ohh sorry my lady, i guess you're talking with someone.." Dahyun said then lowered her head and left the two.

"Dahyun-shi! Ugh! I'll be back Minho." the princess said and Mina just nodded as a response.

Mina blushed from the stares she received from the princess.

Her face suddenly warmed up a bit causing it to become really pink, she shook her head to shake the thought off and said to herself.

"Come on Mina, stop thinking those kind of stuff, they look like lovers already.. and you can't love her! She's a princess, and you're part of the lowest of the lows." Mina said to herself as she stood up and went back to her room to get herself together.

But seeing how sincere Chaeyoung is to fallen people like her, can make her fall in love with the latter in a matter of seconds.

--

"Dahyun-shi! Wait!" Chaeyoung shouted then the latter she's chasing stopped.

"Dahyun, why did you left like that?" Chaeyoung asked as she hold on the latter's shoulder still facing its back on her.

"I-i uhh.. you two seems to get along well." Dahyun said as she's trying to not let her tears fall.

"Come on Dahyun, are you jealous? He's a man and you know what my condition is." Chaeyoung said and Dahyun finally faced her.

"I know chaeyoung.. he's a man and you obviously look like a girl." Dahyun said that made Chaeyoung shock.

She never saw dahyun act like this before, she's turning red and must be because of anger or maybe something else.

"And why would i even be jealous at him? Do i have the rights to be? Huh Chaeyoung?" Dahyun said then walked away as her tears starts falling down uncontrollably down her cheeks.