Chapter 6: Fallen girl

"Minho!" Chaeyoung shouted while knocking at Mina's room.

"Oh shit! I over slept, this bed is just so soft, it made me over slept."

Mina blames the bed for it.

She stood up and wore her clothes, she wore this tightened cloth on her chest to not show her breasts. It hurts her, but what can she do? She must do it for her mom and her.

"I'll be there my lady, I'm just f-fixing the bed." Mina said with her deep voice to not let Chaeyoung know that she's actually a girl.

It's hard for her, really.

"I'll be waiting at the terrace then, meet me there." the princess said that made Mina sighed in relief.

"This will literally took me minutes before i wrapped this around me."

Mina was still trying to wrapped the cloth around her breasts, she inhaled so that it'll be easier to put on.

After a couple of tries, she eventually suscceded and now heading to the place where the princess mentioned earlier

"My lady." Mina said bowing at the lady

"You'll be with me every time right?" The princess asked.

"Yes, my lady." Mina replied.

"Then..stay here with me, this is how i kill my time, i have nothing to do in this palace anyways." the princess said while staring blankly at the garden.

The expression Chaeyoung was making is bothering Mina.

"I see, you're not that kind of princess." Mina whispered, but loud enough for Chaeyoung to understand.

"I'm totally different from the princesses you'd imagine, you might be disgusted at me if you knew." the princess uttered.

"What do you mean my lady? Is something wrong with you?" Mina inoccently asked.

If only she knew.

"There is, and it's part of my body.. that's why till now i still have no lover." the princess respond.

"Then who was the.." Mina said.

"Oh you must've saw us last night, that's Dahyun, nanny's daughter. We've been great friend's since childhood." chaeyoung explained that made Mina scratch his nape.

Friends? Mina thought.

"Then why? I saw you two.. uhm.." Mina couldn't say the words she wants to, so the princess continued it for her.

Chaeyoung chuckled, "Make out? You saw us make out?" She spoke.

"Y-yes my lady.." Mina replied stuttering afraid on what will the princess say.

"Yes you were right, we are making out last night. But we're not in a relationship, i do that to release my heat burning inside me." Chaeyoung explained.

But Mina understands nothing.

"You see.. if i don't do that, i might have the highest fever you could imagine. I'll end up sick, and always laying on the bed." Chaeyoung added and Mina just keeps on listening to the girl.

"Why?" Chaeyoung asked Mina who's not talking.

Bothered by the silence.

"Nothing.. my lady." Mina uttered.

"You might be so puzzled right now but i think it's still not the right time to tell you, you must earn my trust first. I'll see if you're worthy enough to know it." the princess explained.