Chapter 10: Forbidden help

She's all red now, she saw chaeyoung's thing sleeping as well. She felt something inside her stirring up, must be her hormones going nuts after she witnessed the latter's not so little friend.

She gulps, "It's still huge even if it's not awake." Mina murmured then suddenly the princess woke up.

"U-uhmm.. w-what's happening??" Chaeyoung said as she opened her eyes slowly seeing Mina infront of her.

"Minho w-why are you-" bit before Chaeyoung could say the words she shouted.

"Yah! What?! Why am i naked?!" She shouted "are you planning on raping me? " Chaeyoung said as she moved backwards and covered herself with the sheets.

"N-no my lady.. that's never been my intention, i was helping you to take a bath because you might have a headache if not." Mina said as she's waving her hands disagreeing on what's the latter is accusing her for.

"You still scared the fuck out of me Minho! Did i drink that much?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina just nodded.

"Is that a bruise?" Chaeyoung asked as she's pointing at Mina's hand.

"O-ohh i think it is" Mina said as he looked at her hand slightly bleeding, and it must be because if the broken glass pieces she picked up earlier.

"It must be because of the glass." Mina said and Chaeyoung gave her a confused look.

"The glass that you broke my lady.. i-uhh cleaned it up." Mina explained.

"Why did you picked it up with your hands? look what happened to you." Chaeyoung said as she took Mina's hand and blew air on it

"U-uhmm.." Mina stuttered but Chaeyoung just continued on what's she's doing.

"My lady.. it's really fine-" but Chaeyoung interuppted her with a groan.

"Ahh! Haaaa!" Chaeyoung groaned from pain, and it must be because of the effect of the drinks she just consumed.

"I knew this will happen." Mina murmured then helped Chaeyoung stand up leading her to the bathroom.

"You really need to take a bath my lady." mina Said while Chaeyoung is gripping on her head still getting dizzy.

"H-help me m-minho i-agh!" Chaeyoung's groaned again from pain.

"Don't talk too much, don't waste your energy my lady.. I'll take care of you." Mina said as she open the faucet and let the water flow inside the bath tub then she helped the princess get in it.

"Are you feeling much better my lady?" Mina asked still avoiding to look at the lady's bottom half, she might get really obvious and act so flustered if she sees it again.

"I feel better now.. thank you." Chaeyoung said while looking straight at Mina's eyes

Then she noticed something standing in the bath tub filled with water, she took a glanced on it and it's Chaeyoung's private starting to get erected.

She felt another stirring sensation inside her, that she couldn't explain at all.

"Ahh! Shit! Sorry for that, you're a man yet I'm getting turned on, it's really weird sorry." Chaeyoung apologized after noticing that Mina noticed her dick.

"I-it's okay, maybe it's because of the temperature of the water." Mina said stuttering as Chaeyoung started caressing its dick up and down and letting out soft moans.

"I should leave my lady.." Mina said as he faced his back on Chaeyoung.

"Wait Minho!" Chaeyoung said that made the latter paused on walking away.