Chapter 29: Captured

"Momo.. I don't want to." Chaeyoung whined as she tightly gripped on her bed's headboard, Momo is pulling her by her feet.. forcing her to leave her room and exercise with her outside.

"You'll rot in here, l-let's go!" Momo said as she's slowly having a hard time pulling Chaeyoung out of her bed.

"I didn't know you're that strong." Momo sighed, as she put all her strength to a final pull, then she successfully got Chaeyoung away from her bed.

"Now.. let's explore greatness outside." Momo joyfully said as she dragged the girl by her feet, her body and face is sweeping the floor as Momo keeps on dragging the latter.

"Minhyuk-ah.." Chaeyoung whined again, she just woke up and this what greeted her morning, but she's already aware enough to call Momo by her male name.

"You'll thank me later my lady." Momo said and continued walking while dragging the poor princess.

"What's this?!" Dahyun said as she saw Momo carelessly dragging the princess around the halls.

"I'm just trying to let-" Momo tried to explain but Dahyun cutted her off.

"Why are you doing that to the princess? You'll get punished with that you know?" Dahyun asked question after question.

"Wait! it's not what it's look-" Momo said but got interuppted once again.

"Wait, Who even are you?" Dahyun asked.

"Mo- uhm.. Minhyuk, I'm Hirai Minhyuk" Momo said almost taking off her own cover due to her nervousness, then she felt the squirming girl that's still down on the floor.

"Let me go!" Chaeyoung whined and Momo let go of her feet that made a thud.

"Ouch!" Chaeyoung groaned and Dahyun immidietly went on the latter's side.

"Are you okay? Chaeyoung?" Dahyun worriedly asked but Chaeyoung swatted dahyun's hands away before it could even touch her.

"Don't call me by my name, it's 'my lady' for you." Chaeyoung coldly said, Dahyun almost cried from what she heard from the girl.

"R-right.. my lady." Dahyun said as she stood and bow down from the latter.

Chaeyoung hold onto Momo's hand instead and dragged her outside of the palace, they left Dahyun. A tear fell from her eye as the two left.

She can't bear this kind of treatment by the one she admires, she really didn't want to tell the king about Chaeyoung escaping that night but her mother.. she forced her too.

Dahyun's mother was the one who saw the two escaped that night.. and not Dahyun, she never wanted to tell the king about it but her mother told her to, she can't refuse to her mother's words.. she's her only family left, she doesn't want to be a disappointment.

Mrs. Kim told Dahyun everything she saw that night..

"Dahyun-ah come here." her mother said so she immidietly walked towards her.

They are now at the garden, Dahyun is confuse on why her mother started to whisper at her like that.

"Why mother?" Dahyun asked as she looked around, her mother is spectating the area which made her look around as well.

"I just saw the princess and Minho escape the boarders the night i was fixing the plants, and this is big for us. I want you to tell it to the king once it's time." her mother stated and she's still confuse, but she does know that that's Chaeyoung's most awaited moment.. to see the world outside.

"But why mother? Chaeyoung will get in trouble if i tell the king about it." Dahyun stated, she's right but not really. The king will never put her daughter in trouble.. even if it's his daughter's fault he'll accuse a different person to take all the blame, he really treasure her like the most precious jewel.