🍑

Author's notes:

Hi, this is my very first story here. I was too excited and wrote a lot. A bit of a mess. No, actually it's a mess. so i'll explain the settings here just for a heads up. Heads up for the Hyunsung because this is more of a break up story ~

main ship is still minsung - but hyunsung and seungjin dynamics are present.

goes up from 2k to 3k words per chapter.

I know. haha

This has 30+ chapters.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy! 🤍

🍑 - emoji for warnings, mostly smut and violent tendencies idek

Setting:

Helle University

A prestigious arts university known for it's student ranking and point system, that creates a hierarchy amongst students. titles are similar to chess pieces and it's topnotch graduates are already established and regarded to the industry even before graduating.

Extensive exams, interviews and evaluations for entrance and acceptance rate of 5% with a graduation rate of 95 percent. Offering 4 year courses.

Department of Theatre & Film

Department of Dance

Department of Music

Department of Stage Arts

Department of Theatre and Broadcasting Arts

Faction/House : Colors

Each color is autonomous with the common goal of boosting their overall percentage. The highest and leading house has privilege and awards given by the school and the council and will hold the most power in the council.

Mint, Black, White, Red, Yellow, Green, Pink, Blue

Student Council- High Council

Prepares the events, Holds the meetings and the heads of the whole campus. Implements and proposes everything on the student handbook rules and unspoken rules. Manages the Events and Projects by the school under the approval of the school board of directors.

Titles: Non-gendered

Kings - Highest ranking, consistent single digit on the leaderboards, 1 are chosen each house, each year from sophomores to seniors, each major.

Only 3 representative for each house in the student council.

Queens -Second to kings, double digits on the weekly leaderboards, 3 are chosen each house, each year from sophomores to seniors, each major.

Only 1 representative on the council, proxy to kings if unavailable.

The rest of the title ranks are Bishops, knights, rooks and pawns. Top 100 and below on the student rankings.

Han Jisung goes to this school.

-- Long story short there's a hierarchy based on a point system in this university. highest is queen to lowest which are pawns. --

•••

disclaimers.

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. This story will contain mature and sensitive contents, as well as strong languages that aren't suitable for very very young audiences.

much love.
-Starlost 💫