2

Bella's POV
Luckily me and Ginny share a room with another person called Holly. Ginny is literally my alarm clock so I would probably miss my first 2 lessons if she didn't wake me. Me, Gin and Holly got along real well, it a good job we didn't get stuck with someone who we don't get along with. "BELLA WAKE UP" Ginny yelled.
"Ughhhhhhh let me sleepppppp" I groaned and hid my face under my covers. A couple seconds later, a cushion came flying at my head and I jolted out of bed. Ginny and Holly laugh at my reaction and finish getting ready. I went to get dressed and then we went down to the common room.

"Good morning you lovely people" Ginny screams and makes everyone jump. Harry, Ron and Hermione or more known as the 'golden trio' stood up and we all went to breakfast. After breakfast, me, Ginny and Holly went to our first class which was DADA. Every girl was fangirling over the teacher (Lockheart) because he's 'hot' but he's just really dumb. The next class was flying. Me and Ginny were so excited but Holly didn't like the sound of flying up in the air. We the went to have lunch.

As we were walking, we went past a group of Slytherins. The boy was the one I locked eyes with at the sorting ceremony. "Oi Pottah" he spat. "Don't feel embarrassed when we beat Gryffindor tomorrow at quidditch" he laughed. "Or do, I don't really care" he added, making the whole group laugh. "Oh shut up you bleach blond" I fired back without thinking. He turned around to face me. "What did you call me you little blood traitor?" He looked me up and down while walking up to me. He was now a couple of inches away from me and I could smell and feel his minty-fresh  breath on my face. He stood looking down at me since he was a year older and I was the smaller person in my year. "You herd me" I held my head high. "You dare talk to me you little Weasel" he almost shouted. This guy really knows how to piss me off. I was about to punch him in the face, when Ron picked me up and threw me over his shoulder walking away with the 'golden trio' Ginny and Holly. "Feisty little thing isn't she" I heard him mumble still looking at me. I stared back and held my middle finger up at him but before I could see his reaction, we turned a corner.

"BELLA WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT" Ron shouted when he put me down and we sat at the table. "I thought it was pretty badass" Ginny says and high fives me. "I gotta agree with you there it was pretty badass" Hermione pipes in. "Hermione your supposed to be the sensible one" Ron told and glares at her. "Thank for standing up for me Bella" Harry flashes me a smile. "No problem he need to be put into his place" I reply and Ron shoots me a look to say 'shut up' A couple minutes later,  two hands are placed on my shoulder. It the twins.
"Oh sis-"-Fred
"we heard what happened"-George
"We are so proud-"-Fred
"To call you-"-George
"Our baby sister"-both
They then push Ginny and Holly out of the way and took there seat ether side of me. We all ate and talked about random things. Holly went to the Hufflepuff table to see her best friend. Ginny stood up and held her arm out for me to grab."let's go little sister"
"Your 5 seconds older than me" I snapped back while grabbing her hand. We linked arms  and skipped out of the hall to our next lesson.

When we arrived at potions, we sat down next to each other. Ginny started to draw on my hand with her quill until we heard the door swing open and a man (who I'm guessing is the professor) walked in, swaying his black cloak and sat at his desk. After that lesson and the last two, me and Gin went to the common room to meet with the 'golden trio' When we got there, we all went to dinner. As we were walking. George and Fred come up to me and Ginny, pick up both up and put us on there shoulders (I was on Fred's shoulder and Ginny was on George's) "so how was our favourite siblings firs day of school?" Fred asks us. " I'm right here guys" Ron scoffed.
"Awww don't feel jelly" George said "You come close second Ronnie" Fred finished and me and Ginny giggled.

"It was-" Ginny started "MaGiCaL"  I finished and we both laughed. Then the blond walked past us with the same group. We locked gazes and I stuck my tongue out at him being the child that I am. He just smirked and walked away. Ummm ok? What was that about? "By the way who is that?"
"Malfoy"-George
"Draco Malfoy"-Fred
Draco Malfoy? 'He's kinda cute- wtf Bella stop it' I think in my head.

Draco's POV
The nerve she has to talk back to me. She is a filthy little blood trader.' A cute one tho- wtf Draco no we don't like her'  I thought to myself.