43

Bella's POV
I woke up in a king sized bed and a hand stroking my cheek. I look up groggily and see Draco smiling at me. "Where am I?" I ask and try to sit up. "Don't get up, you need to rest" he whispers and softly pushes me me down. "What happened?"
"A death eater told me where you were and I took you back to the Manor" he replies and puts a strand of hair behind my ear. "Are you ok?" I stare at him. He chuckles and lays next to me. "You were kidnapped by my aunt for almost a month and your asking me how I feel?"

Draco decided to carry me to the couch downstairs since I wanted to get out the bedroom. Not really what I meant but ok. He stands up in front of me and I hop onto his back. My arms hang from his shoulders and he grips my thighs softly as he walks down the stairs. He lays me down on the couch and we both just talk. Then, Narcissa comes up to me and kneels so she's at my height. "I herd what happened, are you ok dear?" She asks and brings her hand up to hold mine but I jolt away. "Sorry" I whisper. "It's ok" she smiles. "Do you need anything?"
"I'm ok, thank you." She stands up and leaves the room. I crawl to Draco and put my head on his chest. I just listen to his heartbeat as he massages my scalp.

Draco's POV
Me and Bella both fall asleep on the couch and when I wake up, there's a blanket draped over both of us. I hear Bella's light snores and her grip around me tightens. Her breathing picks up and she starts to move around. "Bella" I whisper and shake but she still doesn't wake up. A tear escapes her eye and she starts to whimper. "Baby, wake up" I say a little louder and she shoots up. She searches the room and when her gaze land on me, she jumps up but then falls down because of the pain. "Bella, are you ok?" I shout and run to her. She just groans and I bend down to her. "Come on, your ok baby" I grab her by her waist and help her stand up then lead her back to the couch. "What happened?" I ask while playing with her hair. "I had a nightmare" she whispers and buries her head into my chest. "What about?"
"B-Bellatrix" she stutters. "Your safe now, your safe" I say.

The next couple weeks, Bella got better and she doesn't get nightmares anymore but she does jolt when anyone tries to touch her. We sent a letter to Ginny saying Bella's ok but she couldn't get out of hogwarts to see her. We both got dressed and headed downstairs where we see Bellatrix. I look over to see Bella staring at her and she gulps. I hold her hand and squeeze it a little and she relaxes a bit. We both walk down the stairs and see lodes of death eaters and Granger and Weasley being held by one. They must of found them. I look to where there looking and see Harry Potter? What happened to his face? "Well?"
"I can't be sure" I reply. "Draco, look closely son" father says and grabs the back of my neck. I feel Bella squeeze my hand tighter. "If we were the ones to hand Potter over to The Dark Lord, everything would be forgiven, all would be as it was, understand?" Farther whispers and I nod. "Now we won't be forgetting who actually caught him, I hope, Mr Malfoy" a death eater behind us says. "You dare to talk to me like that in my OWN HOUSE!"
"Lucius" mother interrupts and pulls him away. "Don't be shy sweetie, come over" my aunt takes my hand and pulls me away from Bella. She pulls me up to Potter. "Now, if this isn't who we think it is Draco, as we call him, The Dark Lord will kill us all We need to be absolutely sure" she whispers. "What's wrong with his face?"
"Yes, what is wrong with his face" bellatrix repeats. "He came to us like that, something he picked up in the forest I recon." Bellatrix says something but I can't make it out because I'm to focused on what happened to Potters face. I feel a tap on my shoulder and look up to see Bella. I stand up and hold her hand.

"Put the boys in the cellar. I want to have a chat, girl to girl" Bellatrix looks at Granger and the death eaters put Potter and Weasley in the cellar.

Bella's POV
My mind goes blank. The memory's come back as soon as I hear Hermiones scream. "Stop" I whisper and close my eyes. I can't watch this. I burry my head into Draco's arm and hug him tighter. "Please" I cry as she screams louder. I feel someone pick me up and walk up some stairs. I look up to see I'm balanced on Draco's hip. "Are you ok?" He asks. "I have to help them" I say as I try and jump down. "There's nothing you can do" he says and keeps walking. "Draco, I have to try. I can't just leave them" I cry and try to get out of his grip. I finally get free from his grip and run downstairs. I try to get to Hermione but Narcissa holds me back. "STOP!" I scream but nothing is helping. Soon, Harry and Ron escape and Hermione runs into Ron's arms. They then all disappear.