28

Bella's POV
Harry and Hermione went to show umbridge the "secret weapon" in the forbidden forest. "What the hell are you doing? I'm your boyfriend! Don't go behind my back!" Draco shouts. "You say not to do that when you did the EXACT SAME THING! When the fuck did you join umbridge squad? Huh!?" I say and match his tone. "I joined it because I'm a Slytherin! Slytherins aren't soft! They don't care about anyone!"
"So you don't care about me?" I shout, tears welling up in my eyes. "N-no that's not w-" he stutters out. "You know what, just forget it" I walk off.

The next morning, Harry and Hermione tell me everything that happened with umbridge. We all go to the Gryffindor table and sit down. I start to eat when Draco comes up to me. "Can we talk?" He speaks softly. "No" I say and keep eating. "Come on Bella. Please?" He asks but I ignore him. "Fine!" He huffs and picks me up. He throws me over his shoulder. "Put me down Draco" I spit. "No"
"This is kidnapping. You all se him kidnapping me. KIDNAPPER!" I shout as Draco walk out the great hall and everyone is looking at us.

He finally puts me down at the astronomy tower and stares at me. "Talk then"
"I'm sorry. I do care about you, I swear I do. It just... I shouldn't care, But I do, and I'm glad I do. Please, please, I care" he utters out. "I
lo-" he stops when he realises what he was going to say. I stare at him blankly for a moment and then crack a smile. He looks at me shocked. "I'm not mad at you Dray" I laugh. "Your not?"
"I know the reputation you have. And if you let it down I know what people will think. I just wish you'd told me"
"I know, I'm sorry" he says and hugs me and we just stay there all day, skipping lessons.

The next morning, I wake up in a bed, but not my bed. It has green covers and green walls. I don't remember getting here. I hear the door creek open and I shoot my head to the noise. "Ah your finally up" Draco smiles. He looks like he just got out of the shower because he has a towel on his lower body and his hairs wet. I watch as a water droplet drops off his hair, down to his nose, to his chin, then the top half of his body, his six pack, hips, and then runs over his towel and hits the floor.

"BELLA!" Draco shouts. "W-what did you say?" I look at his face. "We should go to breakfast" he smirks, realising what I was looking at.
"O-oh yes, let's-let's go" I smile and stand up. Draco puts some clothes on then walk me to my dorm so I can get ready.

We both go down to the great hall and see Harry, Ron, Ginny, Hermione, Luna, and Neville at the Gryffindor table with cuts and bruises. "What happened to you guys?" We walk to them with Draco's hand around my waist. "Don't worry about it" Hermione smiles. We both sit down and get something to eat. I look up to see Harry and Ron give Draco dirty looks and him looking slightly uncomfortable. I connect our hands and interlock our fingers. "Guys, would you mind?" I growl through gritted teeth and they look away. "Where were you yesterday?" Ginny ask. Me and Draco both look at each other. "Somewhere" I speak and Ginny slowly nods, knowing that we were together.

Ron and Harry quickly leave once Dumbledore gets back and explains what happened. Ginny and Hermione then leave and it was just me and Draco. "So" he clears his throat. "M'lady" he says in a posh accent and I giggle. "Would you like to go on a proper date where you are not injured?" He stands up and bows. "I would love to, kind sir" I speak in the same accent. I stand up and link my arm with his and we walk off.

"Before we get there" he gets out a blindfold and puts it around my eyes. "What are you doing?"
"Just trust me babe" he kisses me on the head and leads me somewhere. "Ok" we come to a stop and he takes the blindfold. I come face to face with a picnic basket on a blanket by the black lake. "I know this is your favourite place to go, so-" he gets cut off by my lips crashing onto his. "I love it Dray" I turn back around and sit on the blanket. He soon follows me after regaining his senses and opens the basket. We eat and laugh and even draw a bit. He's getting pretty good.

The next day, we all pack our luggage to go home for the summer. I'm a little bit nervous because last week I got a letter back from mum and dad and they say that they will explain why I can see the Thestrals when I get back home. I haven't told anyone, and I mean anyone.

We got to the train and all go and find a compartment. Once we sit down, I latch myself onto Draco, not wanting to be away from him and being scared about what mum and dad have to say. We were sat with his friends. They all seemed to except me. Even Pansy, I think she's moved on now she realises that Draco will never be hers. She generally looks happy for us. Draco hugs me back and whisper in my ear "are you ok?"
"I'm fine" I lie and hold him tighter but he doesn't complain.

The train stops and we all get off with our luggage. I hug Draco and he hugs me back but when he tries to pull back, I hold him tighter. He kisses my head and tries to pull back again but me grip just gets tighter and tighter.
"B-baby, you have to let me go" he says and I slowly let go. I look him in the eye and kiss him. He kisses back and when he pulls away, we both lock eyes, I'm still holding onto him and don't want to let go. He grabs my hand and takes the off his back. "Bye love" he kisses me on my forehead. "Bye" I whisper.