8

Bella's POV
OH HONEY WERE HOME!!" I screamed as me, my siblings and Harry walked into the Burrow. "My baby's" my mum ran towards me and Ginny and pulled us into a hug. "Nice to see you too mum" George said and mum slapped his arm. After she hugged everyone else. We all went to put are bags away and went back downstairs. "Mum where's dad?" Ginny asked. "Did someone say my name?" My dad walked in and hugged us all.

The next day, the whole family came over to celebrate mine and Ginny's birthday since we were at school but Charlie couldn't come because of his job so he sent us a letter each. For the rest of the day we all played quidditch in the garden.

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY FABULOUS FAMILY" Ginny screamed, banging pan and pots together downstairs. I covered my face with my pillow because it was too early to get up. About five minutes went past and then I heard yelling. "BELLA MAY WEASLEY GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW AND OPEN YOUR PRESENTS!" Mum screamed. "Yeah mum just getting dressed" I lied while just laying on my bed wanting to go pack to sleep. That trick worked for like 10 minutes and then Ron came in. He went into the bathroom and got a bucket of ice cold water and got ready to pore it on me. "BLOODY HELL RON OKAY IM UP!" I jumped out of my bed.

When I got downstairs, we all opened our presents and spent the rest of the day having fun. The whole family stayed over for Christmas.

The break seemed to fly by and the next thing we knew, we were back on the train to hogwarts."were is Ron?" I asked searching for his compartment to sit in. "Oh well I guess we will just have to go in here" Ginny spoke quickly and pushed me into a compartment and I nearly tripped over. Malfoy and Zabini were in there. "Hello to you too" Malfoy said, catching me to stop me from falling. For the rest of the ride I sat next to Malfoy and about half way through, Ginny told me that she has to go to the toilet and Zabini said he had to go find Theo so it was just me and Malfoy.

We talked for a bit until we both fell asleep. When I woke up, Draco was still asleep and my head was resting on his shoulder as his was resting on my head. "Draco... wake up" I whispered, flicking him on the forehead. "Ow" he wimped. "Oh get over it you big baby" I got up as the train stopped and tried to get my luggage but I was too small. I turned around to se Draco trying not to laugh at my failed attempt to get my luggage. "Are you gonna help me then?" I asked. He towered over me an got it with such ease and handed it to me. "Show off" I mumbled before slipping out the compartment door with Draco following behind me.

As we approached the great hall٫ we split to go and sit at our table. "Ginny where were you? You didnt come back." I asked my twin as I sat down. "Oh sorry I went to talk with harry" she said while slightly blushing. "Ohhhh" I wiggled my eyebrows while smirking and she just blushed more, looking away.

After we ate, we went back to the common room and I got an idea for my next prank and who to do it on. But right now I need sleep so I hoped into bed and drifting off.

"BELLA WAKE UP" Ginny screamed. "Bloody hell gin" I mumbled while getting out of bed. I got changed and went to breakfast. I looked around the room for someone and then my eyes locked on her face. Pansy. My next prank victim. I was thinking of switching her uniform to the Gryffindor one. It's gonna be so funny. "Bella are you listening to us?" Ron asked while waving a hand in front of my face, distracting me from my thoughts. "Sorry what?"
"We were asking if you were coming to the lesson for year 2 and 3?" Harry said. "Oh yeah sure." After breakfast, all the 2nd and 3rd years wen to the edge of the dark forest and we're waiting for a teacher.

I was talking to my friends before Malfoy and his crew showed up. "Don't worry weasel, you brother is right there if you need to hold someone had if you get scared" he whispers in my ear and chuckles. "Why would I have too when yours make me feel more safe?" I replied and winked at him before the teacher turned up and we went in. "Today we will be learning about the wild life that are roaming around this forest as we speak" the teacher says. "You will be in groups of 7. When I call your name go to that group, first:
NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM,
LUNA LOVEGOOD,
DEAN THOMPSON,
CHO CHANG,
DAPHNE GREENGRASS,
CEDRIC DIGGORY,
THEODORE NOTT.
A couple more groups were called and then I was called
"BELLA WEASLEY,
GINNY WEASLEY,
BLAISE ZABINI,
HERMIONE GRANGER,
HAERY POTTER,
RON WEASLEY,
DRACO MALFOY"

"So what's the plan?" Ron asked. "We split up. I'm not working with a bunch of blood traders" Malfoy scoffs. "Oh real mature Malfoy" I say and then we got into a full on argument. "GUYS STOP IT AND MALFOY WE ARE NOT SPLITTING UP" Ginny yells. Malfoy huffs in response and then we all walk around the forest try to find some information.

For most of the time, I was zoning out and the others did the work (except Malfoy obviously)
As I was walking, someone pulled on my arm and dragged me out of my path. I returned back to reality and looked up. It was Malfoy. "The hell?" I said confused. "Well are you gonna thank me? I just saved your life!" Malfoy pontes out. "Think your being a tad pit dramatic there Malfoy" Ron shouted from in front of him. "And what did you actually 'save my life' from?"
"You were about to walk into a tree" he stated the obvious. I looked to were I was walking and there was in fact a tree there. "Oh yes I definitely would of died if I ran into a tree" I exclaimed with a hint of sarcasm to my voice. He gave me a glare and walked off.