36

Bella's POV
I wake up in Draco's bed but don't see Draco. He then comes out the bathroom in dress trousers while putting his shirt on. "Morning" I yawn and he looks at me. He smiles and giggles a little. "What?" I mumble while pulling the covers off me. "You've still got some-" he gets cut off by himself laughing. "Huh?"
"Here" he comes up to me and gently brushes his thumbs on my cheeks. I stare into his eyes and blush a little. "Aww. Is my dear girlfriend getting flustered?" He mocks. "Oh shove off" I slap his hand away lightly and he laughs. "You had to ruin the moment"

I walk out the bathroom in my towel. "Dray?" I ask and he hums. "Where do you keep your hoodies?" I smile innocently. "Seriously babe. You've already got most of them" he whines. "Pleaseeeeee" I sulk. "Fine take it" he takes his off and throws it at me. I pull it over my head and run to him to kiss him on the cheek.

After breakfast, we decide to go out and get everyone's Christmas present. So I put Draco's fur hat on and my coat. Draco's father couldn't come because he 'had to attend some business' but Narcissa came.

Me and Draco walk hand in hand while Narcissa walks behind us. I pull him into a book shop and get Hermione some muggle books. We walk into a sweet shop and get Ron lodes of sweets. I get Ginny a necklace that fits with mine and I get Harry some quidditch gear. I decide to make Fred and George some sweets that make your fingers grow really long when we get back. Me and Draco then split ways and I walk around for an hour thinking what to get him. I suddenly come across a perfect gift and go into the shop.

And inside it says 'in the past, present, and future, my heart will always beat for you'

And inside it says 'in the past, present, and future, my heart will always beat for you'. I payed for it and walk outside the shop. I spot Draco and run up to him. "You ready to go?" He asks. "I just need to get two more things" I smile and run off. "ILL MEET YOU BACK HERE" I shout before disappearing round the corner. I go into a shop and get Narcissa some earrings and Lucius some (whatever you come up with. I have no idea). I rush back to Draco. "Ready" I smile. "Let's go then"

When we get back to his house, we hear talking coming from the dining room so Draco tells me to go up to his room. I say no at first but then he practically begs me. "Baby, please just-"
"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" A woman with frizzy black hair and a black dress comes in and twirls her hair with her wand. Draco grabs me by my wrist and pulls me behind him. "leave her alone Bella"

(So I didn't think the name through, obviously. So now it will be so confusing but I'll try my best to call her Bellatrix instead of Bella. But Narcissa always calls her Bella🤣 Im so sorry✋😭)

"leave her alone Bella" Narcissa comes walking in after her. The women turn around to look at Narcissa. "Relax Cissy..." she turns back to me. "...I won't hurt her" She then comes up to me and Draco tightens his grip around my wrist. "Draco, come here" we hear a firm voice as Lucius comes into view. "Farth-"
"NOW" his father shouts and he slowly lets go of my wrist and walks to Lucius. The woman comes up to me and twirls a piece of hair between her fingers. "Nice catch Draco. What's her name?" She asks while still staring at me. Draco stays silent. She takes my face in her thumb and her pointer finger harshly. "I said What's.her.name?" She grows through clenched teeth. "B-Bella" Draco stutters out. "Ahh. Nice name" she says to me, sarcastically.

"ahhh٫ what do we have here" a husky voice says behind me and I feel something slither around my ankles. I don't dare to look down as I hear footsteps walk closer to me and then stoped. More people have come into the room now and are circling me and the woman. "A girlfriend..." she puts her wand under my chin and lifts it up so I'm looking directly into her eyes. "...My Lord" she clicks her tongue and her breath fans on my face. I have to fight the urge to gag. The footsteps start to walk again as the thing around my ankles gets tighter and tighter. The person stops right beside me but I can't bring myself to look at them. "And what is her name?" The voice crocks and the woman laughs. "Bella, lovely name isn't it?"

"Let the girl go, bellatrix" the voice beside me says. She takes her wand from under my chin and gets something out of her pocket. She holds it up to my cheek and I feel the cold metal against it. "Please" I hear Draco whisper. "Mum do something" he cry's. "Bella, that's enough" Narcissa says in her gentle voice. I feel the cold metal leave my cheek and she turns to the person next to me. "She's all yours, My Lord" she cackles and walk to join the Malfoys. The person beside me, comes in front of me and I gasp. He has pale grey skin and no hair. Most importantly, he had no nose, which told me exactly who he is. Voldemort. I gulp and the thing around my ankles gets even tighter, if that's possible, and cuts the blood running to my feet.

He puts the pointer finger under my chin like Bellatrix did with her wand.

"What to do with you"