35

Bella's POV
I'm staying at the Malfoy Manor this Christmas. He told me his parents want to meet me. So here we are, sitting on the train, cuddled up together. I already sent a letter to my parents to say I'm going to Draco's and they said it was fine. We sat in silence, just the two of us in the compartment. To say I was nervous is a understatement. I'm terrified to meet his parents. What if they don't like me? What if I mess up? What if they get us to break up?

Draco seems to notice my discomfort and starts to stroke my hair. "They will love you, darling" he says and I melt into his words. He starts to massage my scalp and I just close my eyes, enjoying this time together.

"Love, wake up" I hear someone whisper in my ear. I peal my eyes open to see Draco smiling down at me. I return the smile and then yawn. "We're here" he gets up and holds his hand out for me to take it. I do and stand up. I once again reach for my luggage but am too small...once again. Draco reaches and grabs it effortlessly. "Show off" I mumble. "What was that?" He cups his ear. "Nothing" I flash a innocent smile, kiss his cheek, grab his hand, and walk off.

"Hello mother, father. This is my girlfriend" Draco says emotionlessly. "It's pleasure to meet you, Mr and Mrs Malfoy" I hold my hand out. "Dear please, call me Narcissa" she pulls me in for a hug and I smile. His father just stares at me, like he's observing me and I feel uncomfortable under his eyes. Draco grabs my hand and we all go to the Malfoy Manor.

When we get there, we are met with the house elf. She takes my luggage and takes it to Draco's room. Me and Draco both walk up to his room and when he shuts the door, we both sigh in relief. "I don't think you dad likes me that much" I jump on his king size bed. "Don't take it to heart. My mum seems to love you tho" he jumps on top of me. "Dracoooooo" I laugh. "Get off me. Your heavy" He gets of me and leans into kiss me. I lean in too and just as our lips were about to touch, he tickles me. "stoppp" I laugh. "Say sorry" he smiles. "Never" I say, still laughing. He keep tickling me and I laugh harder. "Ok, ok, I'm-I'm so-sorry" I laugh and he stops ticking me. I catch my breath while Draco lays next to me.

After dinner. We both go upstairs back into his room. I go and take a bath while Draco does whatever. After half an hour, I get out and put Draco's hoodie on. I collapse on his bed and curl into a ball. "Your bed is so comfy" I cuddle into the pillow. I feel the bed dip down and a pair of arms rap around me. I turn around to meet face to face with Draco. I peck his nose and burry my head into his neck. He kisses my head and leans his chin on it.

We both just talk and hardly get any sleep all night.

"I want cookies" I say at like 2:30. "Seriously?" He looks at me as if I'm crazy and I give him puppy dog eyes. "Fine" he gives in. "Yay" I jump up and run down the stairs, making sure to be quiet because it really early in the morning.  I get all the ingredients out and get some flour and spread it across my cheeks in two lines. Draco comes down with a light and comes to the kitchen. He looks at me and starts silently laughing. "Your adorable" he whispers and puts the light down. I try to click my knuckles but it doesn't go as planned. "Ow" I whisper and start to mix the ingredients together.

Draco's POV
I was watching Bella make the cookies. She had a face of concentration. It was so cute. She turns to me with the flour still spread across her cheeks and I smile. "Got any chocolate chips?" She asks. I walk over and get them out of the cabinet. I go to hand it to her but pull it away at the last second. "Draco, come on. Give it" she giggles and tries to reach for it but I hold it as high as I can, knowing she won't reach it. "If you want it. You'll have to get it" I say and she pouts. Suddenly, she climbs on the counter and grabs the chocolate chips out of my hand. She sticks her tongue out. I grab her quickly and she squeals. I lift her up and put her over my shoulder as she giggles. "Dray, we've gotta finish making the cookies" she snorts cutely. "An that what I'm doing" I go and finish the cookies with her still on my shoulder.

After a couple minutes, she starts to hum a tune and I just listen to her while putting the cookies in the oven. "Now we wait" I say and place her on the counter. She yawns and rubs her eyes while looking at me. "You tired?"
"No" she replies and I laugh. I pick he back up and she raps her legs around my waist. I walk to the sofa and sit down with her on my lap and her head on my chest. "What do you want to do?" No response. "Bella?" No response. I look down to see her asleep on my chest and I kiss her head.

The oven beeps to say the cookies are done so I place Bella on the sofa gently and get them out the oven. I walk back over to Bella and pick her back up to take her to my room.