47

Bella's POV
"DRAY!" I shout and shake his head. "NARCISSA, HELP!" I scream and she comes running in. "What happened?" She worries and runs to Draco. I-I was telling him something and he got really pale then he just passed out" I cry while resting Draco's head on my lap and stroking his hair. "Bring him to his room" Narcissa demands. I hardly lift him off the ground but when I get a good grip, I walk up the stairs and enter his room. Gently, I lay him on the bed and sit down. "Please wake up Dray" I whisper . "I need you" I cry and move a piece of hair out of his face.

Narcissa comes up with another person and I soon realise it's Professor Pomfrey. She goes up to Dray but I block his way. "What are you going to do to him?" I ask. "Don't worry dear, I'm just going to see if he's healthy" she gently pushes me aside.

—————————

"He'll be ok" Pomfrey walks out of Draco's room and flashes us a smile. "Thank you so much" Narcissa say and I run into Draco's room. I sit on the bed next to him and interlock our hands. "He can hear you dear" a voice says behind me. "What?"
"He can hear everything that's going on around  him so if you want to talk to him...." she says and leaves the room. I gulp and start to speak. "Hi Dray,  you probably still don't remember me, but I miss you. I miss cuddling every night just so you can make sure I'm safe. I miss the looks of envy from girls in the hallway because I'm the one who gets to date you. I miss your warmth when I'm feeling sad. You always used to cheer me up, whatever mood I was in. I remember when a boy looked my way and I had to stop you from punching him. Even if you don't remember, please wake up. We could get to know each other again and start from scratch but I'd rather we didn't have to.  School starts in a week. If your not up by then, I promise I'll come visit you after" I sigh and lay down. "I love you" I whisper and kiss him lightly.

————————

I wake  up in Draco's bed with a smile on my face. My smile drops when all the events from Liszt night rush through my head. I told my mum I would stay for a couple more day to make sure Draco's ok. "Morning baby" I say and kiss his hand. I tiptoe downstairs and se Narcissa making some pancakes. "Good morning Narcissa" I smile. "Morning sweetie. How did you sleep?"
"Wonderful, you" I ask while sitting down. "Fantastic" she replies a gives me a plate of pancakes. I thank her and dig in.

———————

It's been a week and I'm going back to school today. Draco still hasn't woken up but I still have hope. I'm packing my bags with Ginny. I told my family what happened and there all supportive. "So, are you trying out for the team?" Ginny asks. "I don't think I will this year, got too much to worry about" I smile and tug my luggage downstairs. "You both really to go?" My dad asks. "Ready as I'll ever be" I smile. "Awww my baby's last year at hogwarts" mum runs up to us and hugs us. "Mum" me and Ginny whine. "Fine, fine. Well of you pop then" she demands and we both smile.

We both run through the wall and get on the train. "How does it feel to be the oldest in the school?" I ask and she laughs. "Feels good"
"Excuse me, can we please sit with you? There's no more spaces" a first year asks and looks a bit scared. "Of course" I smile and two of them walk in. We all make small talk until we get to hogwarts and then split up.

We get to the great hall and McGonagall makes her speech and then we all dig in.

———————

After my lessons, I went to the Malfoy Manor to check up on Draco and I'd probably sleep there for the night. I walk through the door and greet Narcissa before running upstairs and into Draco's room. I spot him still on the bed, unconscious. His hair has fell on his face and one of his hands is dangling over the bed.

"Hi Dray" I say while crawling on his bed. I move his hair out of his face and bring his arm back up to the bed. "My first day back at hogwarts today" I sniffle while trying not to cry. "It's not the same without you there, or my brother and his friends" I smile weakly. "I don't think I'm going to try out for quidditch this year, adds to much stress. It feels so lonely without hearing your voice" I just break down crying and eventually cry myself to sleep.

Draco's POV
I remember everything. It breaks my heart to hear her cry and I can't do anything. She sounds so broken and weak. Everything she comes in the room, I try to do anything to give her a sign that I can hear her, like move my fingers a little bit when she's holding my hand but I just can't do it. I hate that I can't kiss or cuddle her back. I just want to hold her.