30

Bella's POV
Me and Draco haven't been talking for nearly 2 weeks but every now and then, I steel glances at him to make sure he's ok. He's caught me once or twice. I've noticed he never comes to breakfast, is always late for lunch, and only stays for half of dinner. He's more pale and skinnier than before, he always has bags under his eyes and his uniform is always un-neat.

I haven't been getting any sleep since the holidays. I eat at lunch because Ginny and Hermione forced me to. The boys are still mad at me for going out with Draco. I always wear baggy clothes so no one can tell how much weight I've lost.

We all were on our way to potions with Professor Slughorn, it is normally the most I see of Draco. Harry found a book with loads of cheats in it and because of that, he won some liquid luck last week. We walk in and all I can smell is Draco's cologne. It's actually quite calming. I look over to Draco seeing he's already staring at me so I quickly look away. "Today class, we will be doing Amortentia. Now get into pares and follow the instructions" Slughorn says. I go with Pansy because we became close friends and the class was for every year. We both finish the potion. "Go ahead" I smile. She leans above the mist coming from the potion, closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. "I smell wood, leaves and...the library?" She blushes and looks at a girl from Hufflepuff quidditch team. I knew she alway liked her. The look in her eyes she gets when she sees her is adorable. "Your turn" she says and quickly draws her eyes off the Hufflepuff girl. I take a deep breath, walks forward and smell the mist. "Umm...apples, cologne and quidditch" I smile lightly and pull away. Pansy looks at me and gives me a sympathetic smile because she knows what happened between me and Draco.

After class is over, I decided to follow Draco and see where he's going. I follow him through corridors and bends without being seen. I hope. I turn right and loose him. I swear he was right in front of me. I look around to see if I can see a blonde haired figure. As I'm looking. A arm harshly grabs me but holds my wrist gently, making sure not to hurt me, and slams my back into the wall. His hands pinning mine on the wall. I look up to meet with an icy glare. "What are you doing?" Draco whispers. "I-um.." I gulp. "Are you following me?" He asks and I stay silent. "TELL ME" he shouts, tears welling up in his eyes. I jump a bit and start to breathe heavily while staring at his eyes. Oh great. Panic Attack, not the time. My hands start to shake and my breathing get heavier.  A tear falls down my face as I try to say something but they just come out as coughs. Draco looks at me worried. "Are you ok?"
"I-n-no" I cry. He stares at me, not knowing what to do as my breathing gets cut off.  He seems to catch on that I'm having a panic attack and tries to calm me down. We both slide down the wall as he strokes my hair and holds my hand with the other on, trying to stop it from shaking. "It's ok, it's ok" he whispers and I slowly start to calm down.

I finally calm down completely and lean on Draco chest, tired. We just sit there  for an hour, not saying anything, just laying in each other's comfort. He slowly gets up and pulls my arm for me to stand up and leads me down the corridor. "Where are we going?" I ask. He doesn't say anything and just carries on walking.

We arrive at the room of requirement and he drags me into the room. The room is filled with big piles of trash stacked on top of each other.
He walks me to an old sofa in front of a dark wardrobe. We stare at each other for a couple of seconds before I decide to talk "why have you been ignoring me?" But it comes out as a whisper. He slowly rolls up his sleeve to reveal the dark mark. "Pleas don't hate me" he whispers while trying not to cry. I trace my fingers over the skull with a snake in it and they instantly feel dirty. "I didn't have a chose. Please believe me" he cries. "Dray, I'm not going to leave you"
"Your not?" He finally looks at me and his cheeks are drenched with tears. I move my hand and wipe a new tear away with my thumb. I gently kiss his lips and he kisses back. I pull back. "I love you Draco Lucius Malfoy" I smile. He looks at me shocked at the words that came out of my mouth but then it turns into a smile to match mine. "I love you to Bella May Weasley" He lays on my lap and my hands find their way to his hair. "You hair is way better not gelled back" I laugh lightly. "Hey, I liked that style"  he tries to look offered but can't help a smile tugging on his lips.

I play with his soft and fluffy hair as Draco eyes flutter shut. After a hour, he's finally asleep and I reach for a blanket on the floor and drape it over his body. For the whole night I don't sleep, I just admire his features.