48

7th September
"It's been a whole week now that I've started school and over a month since I haven't got to hold you in my arms. I really miss you Dray. All of my classes seem to be easy enough. The school feels empty without you or the or my brother and his friends. I love you."

I really wish I could talk to you my love. It pains me that you feel lonely. I miss holding you while you sleep or when you're do my hair. Your eyes are always so intoxicating it will be the death of me. I love you Bella.

24th September
"The first years are settled in now but they don't quite know there way around yet. There was a fight today, between a Hufflepuff and a Slytherin. Who would of guessed. Apparently the Slytherins put ink in the Hufflepuff robs. It was quite funny seeing them trying to think of good comebacks. I miss you and love you."

I'm glad that you found it amusing. You were always a little weird in that way, but your my little weirdo. I remember when you would always drag me to watch the fight, my eyes would stay on you the whole time. You would be smiling when someone didn't know what to say next and I always knew you were thinking of comebacks in your head. I love you too.

1st October
"It's been a whole month now. Please wake up. I don't think I can go on much longer without you. I had another panic attack today, it took me an hour and a half to get over it, and then I passed out from all the stress. I wish you were there to help me. You could always help me with them. I remember the first time I had one in front of you. I felt so stressed by you shouting at me but I know it's not you fault. You still knew how to calm me down. I love you."

Please love, just manage a little longer. I feel myself getting stronger and stronger each day. I'm so sorry I wasn't there to help you with your panic attack. I feel terrible for shouting at you that time and causing you to have one. It really wasn't my intention. I love you too.