19

Bella's POV
"BELLA WAKE UP TODAY IS THE YULE BALL" Ginny screams down my ear. "Gin٫ the ball doesn't start until 7:00 pm and it is now-" I look at the clock on the wall "6:00 am" I groan. "Yeah, breakfast starts in 30 minutes" she explains. "Yeah, I can get ready in 10, so that means I have 20 more minutes" I say and snuggles back up on my bed. "Fineeee" Ginny wines.

—————————
20 minutes later
—————————

I wake up by water poring on my head. "OMG" I jump out bed. "Time to get up" Ginny smiles and I scowl at her.

When we get to the great hall, we sit down at the Gryffindor table. Then, our family owl flies in and drops a box in front of Ron. A couple minutes later he comes up to us. "Guys I think this is for one of you" Ron hands us the robs. "We're not wearing that thing, it's ghastly" we both say. "Ron there for you, there dress robs" Hermione laughs and Ron groans.

After we finish breakfast, we head to our common room because we don't have classes. "Let's go get ready" Ginny say. "We've got ages" I reply. For the rest of the day,we play board games and then we got ready.

"Omg you look gorgeous" me and Ginny gasp as Hermione and she blushes. She's wearing a beautiful pink dress. "Your turn" she pushes Ginny in the bathroom to get ready. After a couple minutes, she comes out in a a pink and green dress dress. "Wow" we both gasp and she twirls. "Go on Bella"she shoves me in. I do my makeup and my hair. Then I put on my dress and my heals (everything is in the picture above) I come out and they both stare at me with there moths open. "Whoever your date is will be drowning in there own drool" Ginny manages to say with her moth still hing open. "You look amazing" Hermione compliments me. "Thanks guys, now let's go"

We all link arms and walk to the staircase. "Together?" Ginny asks. "Together" me and Hermione say in union. We all link arms again and walk down the stairs. All heads turn to us.

Draco's POV
"Mate stop worrying, she did say yes to you anyway" Blaise tries to calm me. "Only because I told her that I had no one else to go with" I sigh. "Why did you say that?" He asks "I panicked ok" I walk around the room. "Just sit down, your giving me a headache" he puts his hand on my shoulder and pushes me to sit down. "She wouldn't of said yes if she doesn't like you" Blaise explains. "You think so?" I ask. "I know so. Now let's go, don't wanna keep her waiting" I nod and we both go to the great hall.

I was waiting for Bella to come down when all heads turn to the stairwell and gasp. I look and see Bella, Baby Weasley and the Mudblood walk down with linked arms. Bella's wearing a forest green dress that complement her curves. She has her red hair in a half up half down style so I can se her face. Smokey green eye makeup and clear, shiny lip gloss on. She is wearing the necklace I got her when we were at Hogsmade.

When they meet the bottom of the stairwell, they unlink arms and walk to there dates. Bella is walking up to me with a smile on her face. "Why hello there good sir" she giggles. "You look...wow" I gasp. "Don't look to bad yourself"
"Shall we?" I hold my hand out. "We shall" she smiles and grabs my arm and we walk in. The champions walk in with there dates and start to dance. When people start to join in, I ask "may I he this dance m'lady?"
"You many" she drags me to the dance floor and put her arms around my neck and I slither my arms around her waist. She leans her chin on my shoulder and we start to sway to the music.
"Omg there so cute"
"That's adorable"
"Look"
I hear people whispering and pointing at us. There smiling and giggling. I look over at the 'golden trio' and they look pissed but baby Weasley is jumping up and down in excitement. The music stops and we pull apart. "I'll go get us something to drink" I say and she nods. "You came with a HER" I hear a annoying voice and turn around. "Yes I did, got a problem with that?" I ask. "But we're supposed to be together" she screeches and try's to cry to make me feel guilty. "Parkson, I don't like you" I turn back around to get a drink. "Fine. I got you a drink"
"I don't want your drink, I'm perfectly capable of getting my own" I shout over the music and she stomps off.

"There you go love" I hand Bella her drink. "Thanks" we sit down and start talking about random things.

"BELLA" someone shouts. "WERE READY" she adds and I look at Bella confused. "COMING. Dray I'll be back" she says and runs off. I sit there finishing my drink and listening to the music. I look up and see Bella on stage standing in front of a microphone "HELLO" she shouts and everyone turns to her. "WE ALL HAVING A GOOD NIGHT?" She asks and everyone screams. She looks at a guy with a keyboard and he nods and starts to play. Then she starts to sing.

Bella
Trying hard to fight these tears
I'm crazy worried
Messing with my head this fear
I'm so sorry
You know you gotta get it out
I can't take it
That's what being friends about

I, I wanna cry
I can't deny
Tonight I wanna up and hide
And get inside
It isn't right
I gotta live in my life

I know I, I know I
I know I gotta do it
I know I, I know I
I know I gotta do it

Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
Determinate, determinate
Push until you can't and then demand more
Determinate, determinate
You and me together, we can make it better
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
Determinate, determinate

Hate to feel this way
And waist a day
I gotta get myself on stage
I shouldn't wait
Or be afraid
The chips will fall were they may

I know I, I know I
I know I gotta do it
I know I, I know I
I know I gotta do it

Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
Determinate, determinate
Push until you can't and then demand more
Determinate, determinate
You and me together, we can make it better
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
Determinate, determinate

Wen
Okay, it's Wen and I'm heavy-sent
Music like veteran
Renegade, lemonade, use it in my medicine
Go ahead and try to my band better than
Reason why the whole world's picking us instead of them
People need a breather
'Cause, they're feeling the adrenaline
Stop
Now hurry up and let us sing
Knock
'Cause, we coming through your house
And people keep on flying like a lemon in their mouth
I'm the real deal and you know how I feel
Why they're in it for a bill, I'm just in it for a thrill
Get down now I ain't playing around
Put your feet up from the ground
And just like that sound like

Bella
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
Determinate, determinate
Push until you can't and then demand more
Determinate, determinate
You and me together, we can make it better
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
Determinate, determinate

Come on and come on and
Come on and get it going
Come on and come on and
Come on and get it going
On the dance floor
On the dance floor
D-d-dance floor
Determinate

The song finished and Bella came of stage and ran up to me and I start clapping. "I never knew you could sing" I say. "Surprise" she laughs. I put my arm over her shoulder and we sit down. "But these heels are killing me" she says and take of her heel. "Your something different" I laugh. "I take that as a compliment" she leans into me. "It is" then Ginny comes over. "That was amazing"
"Thanks sis"
"Care for one more dance" I ask, holding out my hand. "I'd love to" she replies and takes my hand. When we get onto the dance floor, she puts her arms around my neck again and mine around her waist. We just stare into each other's eyes and slowly lean in. Our lips connect like puzzle pieces. Her lips are soft and exactly how I imagined. After a couple seconds, we pull away and bring our foreheads together and sway to the music.