18

Bella's POV
It was the firs challenge today. Dragons. We all walk to the quidditch field and it has rocks where the grass was and the hoops are gone. Me and Ginny stood with Hermione since everyone hates us for talking to 'the cheater' "I'll be back" Hermione says, rushing off. Cedric came first and he got the egg by transfigured a rock into a dog to distract the dragon then got the egg. Next came Fluer and after the dragon set her skirt on fire, she put the dragon to sleep. Then Victor. He blinded the dragon but the dragon stepped on the egg so he lost points.

It was now Harry's turn. He came out and most people were booing, especially Draco. The dragon spit fire at Harry and he hid behind a rock. "Your wand Harry, your wand" me, Ginny and Hermione shout. He summons his broom and flies off. The dragon goes after him but gets stopped by the chain. The chain snaps and the dragon flies after Harry. A couple seconds went by and we hear a scream. Everyone then started to freak out but then he came back and grabs the egg.

We all went back to the Gryffindor common room to celebrate but Ron went off somewhere because he's still mad at Harry. Everyone was clapping, even the paintings. Fred and George
put Harry on there shoulders.
"Yes Harry"
He throws the egg to someone.
"Knew you wouldn't die Harry"
" Loose a leg"
"Or a arm"
"Pack it in all together"
"NEVER"

Seamus Finnegan then kisses the egg and throws it back to Harry.
"What's the clue Harry?"
"Open it Harry"  everyone asks. "Who wants me to open it?" Harry hypes everyone up. Everyone cheers. "Do you want me to open it" he says louder and everyone screams again. He opens it and a loud screeching sound comes out of it. Everyone covers there ears and Fred and George drop Harry. "What the bloody hell was that?" A voice speaks behind us. We all turn to see Ron. "Alright everyone, go back to you knitting" Ginny start. "This is gonna be uncomfortable enough without all you nosey sods listening in" I finish. Then we decide to go to bed and let them sort it out on there own.

———————
The next day
———————

We all went to the great hall and we were eating when Dumbledore told us we were having a Yule ball. "Ekk I cant wait" Ginny exclaims as we walk to class. "Me too" I say. Neville Longbottom then came up to us looking nervous. "Umm h-hi Ginny" he gulps. "Hello Neville" Ginny replies. There's a bit of awkward silence before Ginny speaks again. "Did you need something Neville?"
"Umm yes-yes, I was wo-wondering if you
w-would like to go-go to t-the Yule ball w-with
me-me" he stutters. "Of course, I would love to Neville" Ginny smiles. Neville smiles and walks away. Ginny turns to me to find me with my hand on my heart and nodding. "And kids that's how your mother met your father" I wipe an invisible tear. "Oh shut up" Ginny hits my arm and pushes me into class.

I got called up to professor McGonagalls office at the end of the day. When I get there, I see a guy with a guitar, a girl with drum sticks and a guy with a keyboard. "Hello Miss Weasley, please take a seat" she says. I sit down on the seat. "What do you need professor?" I ask. "I would like you to sing at the Yule ball" she replies. "You sister came up to me this morning and told me how good of a voice you have" she adds. I'm gonna kill her when I find her. "I would be honed" I smile. "Great, well this is the band that will be playing. Elijah plays the guitar, Max plays the drums and Wen plays the keyboard and raps" McGonagall then pushes us out of the room."Ok I guess we should practice then" Max suggests and we all go to my dorm. I put a silence spell over it and we start to practice.

"Bye guys see you at the ball" I say as they all walk out. I then go dinner. "Ginny I'm gonna kill you in your sleep" I mumble while sitting down. "Are you gonna do it?" She asks. "Yeah" I sighs and she squeals.

After we finish dinner, I get stopped by Draco. "Hey Dray, what's up" I ask. "Hi Bella, Umm...so, since I haven't got a date for the ball because of the whole ferret thing, wouldyouliketogowithme?"
"Are you trying to ask me out" I smirk. "Wow how did you understand that?" Draco wonders. "Doesn't matter, I knew you always loved me Draco-poo" I mocked pugfaces voice. "No, no, no I'm only asking you because I've got no one to go with" he gulps. "Sure, let's go with that" I wink "sure I'll go with you Dray" I say and walk off.

I went back to the common room and everyone looks at me. "Where have you been?" Fred and George chorus. "Getting a date for the ball" I smile innocently. "Omg who is it?" Ginny and Hermione scream. I tap my nose. "Ahh patients dear ones" I say in a old voice. "So have we all got dates now?" I ask. "Everyone except Harry and Ron"
"Haha suckers" I laugh then go up to my dorm.