20

TW: panic attacks. I don't know if it needs one bot just to make sure.

Bella's POV
It was the next morning and we were all heading to breakfast. "So how was last night?" I ask. "Terrible. Ron just had to go and ruin it didn't he" Hermione spat while wiping a tear that slipped down her cheek. "Omg mione, what happened?" I hug her. Ginny then tells me what happened. "Mione I'm so sorry I wasn't there" I gasp. "It's ok. By the way you were great on stage"
"Thanks" I reply and we sit down with the boys. "He-" I get cut of by them up and walking away from us with  disappointment written on their face while looking at me. "What did I do?" I ask. "I think there still mad that you went to the ball with Malfoy" Hermione says. "Wait till they find out I kissed him" I mumble under my breath.

———————
After lessons
———————

"Hey have you seen Hermione or Ron?" I ask random people and they all say no. "Do you know where Hermione and Ron are?" I say to different people but they answer with no. "GINNY, Ginny, have you seen Hermione or Ron?"
"No. I've looked everywhere for them" she replies. "Let's go ask Harry" Ginny adds. So we go around the school looking for him. "HARRY, HARRY. YO, UM-WHY ARE YOU WALKING AWAY FROM US? HA-HARRY"
I shout. "Maybe he didn't hear me?"
"The whole school heard you" Ginny confirms and we run after Harry. "Harry" Ginny softly says and he stops and turns around. "Oh so you stop for Ginny but for me it like I don't exist? That's fine" I waft my hand. "What do you want" he spits. "Um have you seen Hermione or Ron?" I ask and he ignores me. "Um-did-did you hear m-" Harry cuts me off. "I was asking Ginny" he replies. "Ok, ok no hard feelings. We goodbye" I say and walk off.

As I'm walking, I bump into a figure and stumble back. I look up to see blonde hair and stormy grey eyes. "Oh hey Dray, beautiful day isn't it? Well bye Dray" I go to walk off but he grabs my arm. "You okay?" He asks concerned. "I'm fine." He just stares at me. "I'm fine." But he still stares at me."I'm fine."
"I'm fine."
I'm fine."
"I'm fine." I say I'm different emotions. "You don't sound fine" he says. "Seriously, I'm fine"
"Ok?"

Draco's POV
She's not fine. I can tell in her voice. "Ok well...wanna walk to the second task with me?" I ask. "Sure. I'm fine" she says again. I put a arm around her shoulder and we both walk to the black lake. She keeps playing with her fingers and looking down. "What happened" I break the silence. "I told you, I'm fine" she laughs uneasily and gives me a look to say 'drop it' and then goes back to play with he fingers.

When we get there, we stand in silence as we watch the champions get ready to dive in. "You wanna go wish Harry good luck?" I ask. "Oh, no that's okay" she smiles weakly. When they're in the water, Ginny comes up to us. "Hey Bella you okay?"
"Why does everyone keep asking me that? I'm fine." She laughs again but we can both tell it fake. I look at Ginny worryingly and she gives me the same look. After a while, Fleur comes above the water and gets disqualified. Cedric comes up with Cho and climbs onto the dock. Next it was Krum with Hermione. "HERMIONE" Ginny shouts. "What?" Bella lifts her head up. "Omg Hermione" she runs over to her and covers her in a towel. Later, Ron and Flurs sister came up and Ron pulls her to the docks because she couldn't swim. "Where's Harry?" Hermione asks. Just then, he flies out the water and lands on the dock. Everyone makes a fuss about him, per usual while Bella comes up to me and grabs my arm to rap it around her shoulder.

Bella's POV
After the second task, I run up to my room and lock the door. Luckily no one was in there. I start to breathe heavily and slide down my door to sit down. My eyes fill with tears and I lean my head back on the door. "Bella are you ok?" Ginny knocks on the door and twists the handle. "I'm fine just um...getting changed" I say and try to level out my voice. "Are you sure?" Hermione asks. "Umm-ye-yeah. I'll meet you at dinner." I gulp and hear footsteps fading away. A tear falls down my face and I ball my fists. I hit the ground and let more tears fall while still heavily breathe. I grab my hair and start pulling at in and let out a shaky sigh. I sit there for a couple minutes before getting up and going to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and my eyes are all puffy while my hears a mess. I turn on the tap and splash my face with water. I look back in the mirror. Ah this will do.

I go downstairs and into the great hall were Ginny and Hermione are sitting. Luckily non of the boys are with them. I go up to them and sit down. "I thought you were changing?" Ginny raises a brow. "Oh um-I decided not too" I force a smile. "Why are your eyes puffy" Hermione asks. "Pocked them by accident" I gulp. "Ah I hate it when that happens" she replies. Yes, they brought it. "Are you going to eat?" Ginny says. "Not hungry"
"Really, you never miss meals?" Hermione speaks shockingly. "Um yeah, had a big lunch"
"If you say so" Ginny and Hermione start having a conversation as I stare at nothing in particular.

Someone places a hand on my shoulder and I jump. " Dinner is over Bella" Ginny says. I look around to see everyone gone and then stand up. "Are you sure your okay?" Ginny asks again. "Ginny I'm okay, I'm going to the bathroom" I say and walk off