45

Bella's POV
"Obliviate" we both heard before he could finish. I see a light flash and turn to see the wand pointing at Draco. "NO! NO, NO" I scream and try run to Draco but feel a pair of arms around my waist. "No" I whisper and fall to the ground. "NO!" I choke out and feel a hand stroke my hair. "Shhh, it's ok"

Draco's POV
All my memory's of her empty out of my mind.

The first time I met her.

The first prank we pulled on each other.

The ball.

When she taught me to draw.

Our first kiss.

Everything.

"What happened?" I ask and look around to see my farther and mother but also a girl crying in her arms. "WHY?" She shouts and gets up. "WHY, WHY?" She cry's and walks up to my father. "You were never good for my son" father spits and disappears in a puff of black smoke. "YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" She yells and kicks the wall. "Someone tell me what's happening" I say and my mother and the girl turn to me. "Dray, Dray. Please" she begs while walking towards me. "Who are you?"
"No. I'm your girlfriend, please remember me. Please. The past, present, and future. Remember? Please" she cry's and stops in front of me. "What are you talking about?" I ask. I don't have a girlfriend. I've never met her in my life.

—————————

I walk down from the astronomy tower and walk past the weasel. "Malfoy, where's my sister?"
"Probably with Potter" I reply and try to walk off but he stops me. "No, the other one"
"What other one?" He only has one sister. "Bella, you know, your girlfriend" he says like it's obvious. "I don't have a girlfriend" why is everyone saying I do? I barge into his shoulder as I'm walking past her. I then walk into Pansy and her girlfriend. "Draco, where's Bella?"
"Why does everyone keep asking this? Who even is Bella?" I spit and they both look at me confused. "Your gi-"
"If you dare say girlfriend" I growl. They both look at each other and Pansy comes up and feels my head. "Are you sick? Did you hit your head?" She rambles. "Pansy get off me, I'm fine" I say and throw her hand off my head. I barge though the two women and to the Slytherin common room.

Bella's POV
He doesn't remember me. I'm erased from his mind. It's over. All of it.

I collapse to the ground and hug my knees. I just cry and cry. I hear someone come up but I don't move. "Aw baby" I hear Pansy speaks and hear footsteps coming towards me. "Leave me alone" I cry and scrunch more into a ball. "What happened?"
"I said, leave me alone" I say weakly and stay still. She puts her arms around me and I try to push her off but I'm too weak so just cry in her arms.

————————

Pansy brought me back to my family and handed me to Ginny so I can cry in her arms, then Ron, and George, and then finally, my parents. We all went back to the burrow and I went straight to my room. Everyone came up after me and surrounded my bed. "What happened?" Ginny asks. "Go away" I mumble. I hear footsteps fading away and as I think their gone, I feel a dip in the bed. "I said go away" I mumble again. "I brought ice-cream" I hear Ginny say. "Cookie dough?" I lift the covers off my head a bit so only my eyes can be seen. She hums with a slight smile on her face. I sit up against the head board and take a spoon from her. I take a big scoop and plop it in my mouth.

"Leave me some" Ginny whines. "Twoo wate" I mumble with a mouthful of ice-cream in my mouth and show her inside the tub. She giggles and takes the tub off me. I slid back down and pull the covers over my head again. She just sits there and after a couple minutes, I start to feel drowsy and my eyelids become heavy.

Ginny's POV
I hate seeing my sister like this. She looks so broken and fragile. She just drowns in her bed while we all try comfort her and make her get out of bed but she always refuses. I've sent a letter to Pansy because I know she was good friends with her. She's coming over tomorrow but she says she doesn't even know what happened. Hermione and Harry have been over to comfort her but nothing is working.

——————————

Today is the day Pansy is coming over. Bella still hasn't gotten out of bed or eaten anything.

I hear a knock on the door and open it to see Pansy holding her favourite sweets. "Hi Pansy, she's upstairs to the left" I say. She thanks me and follows my directions.

Bella's POV (sorry for all the POV changes)
My bed dips down for like the millionth time since the incident. "I'm not getting out of bed" I say. "That's ok love" I hear but the voice doesn't belong to anyone in my family. "Pansy?" I ask and look out the covers. "The one and only" she replies. "I don't wanna talk" I huff and shrink into my bed more. "You don't have too" she says back and we just sit there in comfortable silence.