9

Bella's POV
We carry on walking and talking while the 'golden trio' do the work. Most of it was me and Malfoy arguing. "I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE" Ginny yells and everyone looks at her. "Guys stop arguing like little kids" Me and Malfoy look at each other and carry on arguing like we never heard Ginny. "GO AND SIT BY THE TREE AND GROW UP" Ginny screams. "Are you trying to put me in time out?" I question. "I'm not trying to, I am" she relies. "You can't do that" I argue. "Yes I can, I'm older than you" she argues back. "By 5 bloody seconds"
"I don't care. Go or I'll tell mum" my eyes widen and I go and sit by the tree. Malfoy laughs at me. "You two Malfoy" Ginny spits. Now it's my turn to laugh. "I don't have to do what you say mini Weasley" he spits. "Go or I'll tell Pansy you like her" and with that, he rushed and sat down next to me. (He doesn't like Pansy but knows she's obsessed with him) After 5 minutes, it started to rain. Oh great, I don't bring my robs.

Draco's POV
I lean on the tree next to Bella. About 5 minutes later, it starts to rain and I see Bella shivering. She doesn't have her robs on. She sneezes and turns to cuddle into me without noticing what she's doing. I take of my robs and put it around her tiny body. "Thanks" she says. "No problem" I reply and look at the sky with Bella still cuddles int me, still not noticing she is.

10 minutes later

"Do you think they've forgotten about us?" I question. No response. I look down to see Bella asleep, leaning on me. I just look back up to the sky with a smirk on my face.

"WHAT IS SHE DOING" screeches a annoying, high picked voice. I look up to see Pansy, red in the face, ready to punch someone. "Shut up, can't you see she's asleep?" I glare at her. "But Dracy-poo, we're supposed to be together" she whines. "Pansy when will you get it into your thick scull, I don't like you, never have never will." I whisper because Bella is still asleep. She strops away and goes back to her group.

After a few minutes, our group comes back. "Finally, we thought you guys left us" I say and they all look down at a sleeping Bella. "I thought you guys left us" I correct myself. I try to wake up Bella but it doesn't work so Ginny steps in. "BELLA, RON STOLE YOUR SWEETS AGAIN" and with that, she jumped out of my arms and tackled Ron to the ground. "Ron if you don't give them back I will-"
"Relax I was joking" Ginny pulls Bella of her brother. "Is it weird to be scared of your little sister?" Weasley whispers to Potter so Bella can't hear. "I would say yes but if it's Bella then I'm scared or her too" Potter whispers back. Well it doesn't tale much to scare 'saint Pottah'
He's pathetic.

Bella's POV
We all walk back to the teacher and exit the forbidden forest. We all walk back to the common room. "Hey guys do you wanna come to hagrids hut before Buckbeak gets executed" Hermione sadly said. "Who the hell is Buckbeak and why is he getting executed?" I ask. "He's a hippogriff and he scratched Malfoy in lesson. A tiny scratch may I add. So he told his dad and he told the school to execute him" Harry looked at the ground. I then burst out laughing and fell on the floor. That all looked at me weirdly. "Thats.....terrible" I managed to spit out while laughing. "Why are you laughing. It's not funny"
"I'm not laughing about that" I said but kept laughing. "Then why are you laughing" Hermione asked in a angry voice. "I was-I was in t-the hospital whe-when he-when he was there" i laughed. "So?" Hermione spoke getting annoyed. "He-he was making a-such a big
dea-deal out of i-it" I finally stopped laughing and we went to Hagrids.

When we got there, we saw Malfoy and his two goons crouching behind a rock. Hermione charges at them. "Ahh come to se the show?"
"You-you foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!" Hermione holds her wand up to Malfoy. "Hermione, no, he's not worth it" Ron shouted. Hermione pulled her wand away and Malfoy chuckled. Just then, Hermione punched Draco square in the nose. As he was running past me I said "you had it coming to ya" with a worried look on my face but I tried to hide it. "That felt good" Hermione turned to us. "Not good, brilliant" Ron replies and then we all went to Hagrids.

As we were talking to Hagrid, a vase broke out of nowhere. Then a stone hit Harry at the back of the head. We all turned around and saw Dumbledore coming with two men. We snuck out the back and hid behind some pumpkins. We ran up the hill when no one was looking. When we turned back around, he was gone. I swear I saw Harry leading Buckbeak into the forbidden forest but he's right beside me so I don't know.

We then went to the Whomping Willow because Ron's rat ran the after biting his hand and Ron got dragged into a hole by a black dog. "Grab the branches" Hermione shouts. Harry and Hermione went first and slid down the hole then me and Ginny went but the branch scratched my face and it was covered in blood. Once we were in there, we herd voices. The voices came from a room and me and Ginny went in. I froze. Is that....Sirius Black? Oh god Harry. They all turned to see us and Hermione ran towards up. "Bella are ok?" But she didn't let me respond before pulling me and Ginny to the corner of the room and sat us down.

Just then Remus Lupin came in and HUGGED SIRIUS? What the hell is going on. They then started to talk about killing someone and then Snape came in and disarmed them. The 'golden trio' then made Snape fall back into a old bed and knocked him out. Everyone voices then got blocked out as I started to feel dizzy.
"G-Ginny" I whisper because I haven't got enough energy to speak. She turns to me and when she saw me she had panic written on her face. "HERMIONE HELP" she screams as my eyelids get heavy. Hermione came rushing over. "She's loosing to much blood" she explains.

And then black...