3

—————————————
Time skip to a year later
————————————-

Draco's POV
Another year at hogwarts here I come. I said bye to mother and father and went to go find Blaise and Theo. As I was about to get on the train, a family of red heads caught my eye. I saw the older set of twins (Fred and George) they were actually really funny but I would never say that to them, Bella's twin, the weasel himself and stupid Pottah. The person I was looking for was Bella. I've got to admit, I've got a little crush on her but she can never know. I can see her twin but not her. Where is she?

Just as I thought that, she ran through the wall and ran up to her sister. There she is. A little smile appears on my face as Fred lifts her up and puts her on his back. "You having fun there" Blaise asks with a smirk  on his face. "Shut up" I snap at him and his smirk grows wider. "If you tell anybody about this I  will Avada Kedavra you" I glare at him and he puts his hands up in defeat trying to hide a smirk. Me and Blaise when to find Theo and then went int a compartment. After about 5 minutes of talking, Bella and her twin walked past laughing and smiling. She was so beautiful. Her smile lights up a dark room and her laugh is like a melody to my ear. "Are you listening?" Theo said. Oh god. I was starting. Again. Hopefully they didn't see. "He was to busy gawking at his girlfriend" as Blaise said that, Pansy walked in. "YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" She shouts. "Sorry mate" Blaise moths to me and I just glare at him.

The whole ride was of Pansys annoying voice screeching down my ear.

Bella's POV
When we got on the train to hogwarts, me and Ginny sat in a compartment on our own because ore brothers ditched us. A couple minutes later, Holly came into the compartment with her other friends and we talked. Al of a sudden, the train went dark and it felt like all the happiness was getting sucked out of me. The window froze over and it got cold. A couple minutes later, everything when the back to normal. "What was that?" Ginny asks. "I have no idea" Then we reached hogwarts and when we walked into the great hall٫ I spotted Malfoy. He had a glow up and he looks much more grown up. He's grown taller and he's more muscular. He doesn't gel his hair back anymore and lets it fall in his face. I can't deny he is attractive.

——————-
After dinner
——————-

We were walking to the Griffindor common room when we walked past Malfoy and some other Slytherins. "Welcome back to hogwarts blood traitors" Malfoy said. "You two bleach blonde" I snap back and he just looks at me emotionless. He doesn't say anything back and just walks away with the rest following him.
"well that was easy" I whisper and we all went back to the common room and went to sleep.

I was woke up by Ginny pulling the warm covers off my cold body and I shivered. "GINNY" I cry trying to get warm again by snuggling into my pillow "get up Bella we're gonna be late" I grunt and get up. I get ready and walk downstairs while whipping the sleep from my eyes. "Morning sleepyhead" George and Fred say in union. I just sit down on the couch and lean on Ginny, wanting to go back to sleep.

"Bella lets go" Ron says as he snaps his fingers in front of my face. I jump on his back because I can't be bothered to walk and yawn while resting my chin on his shoulder. He scoffs and starts walking to the great hall with me on his back. When we got there, I get off his back and sit at the table. "So are you two trying out for the quidditch team this year?" Asks Harry. "Hell yeah we are" Ginny and I say together. Somehow I'm not tired anymore."Bella lets go" Ginny says trying to pull me up. "But food" I whine as I look at a plate full of food and look back up at Ginny with puppy eyes.

She finally get me up and links my arm, walking out of the great hall. "Girl why was Malfoy staring at you all through breakfast?"
"Was he?"
"Yea he couldn't take his eyes of you"
"Probably thinking of ideas to prank me" I reply. All last year, me and Malfoy have been playing pranks on each other.

Ginny shrugged it off and we both went to class. When it was lunch, me and Ginny met up with Holly and went to the great hall. We all had lunch then went back to the common and we all played a muggle  game Hermione brought from home. We all fell asleep on the couch and when we woke up, we ran as fast as we could to breakfast and luckily we were on time. We all sat down and I jump out of my skin when...

"BELLA!" I heard someone roar my name in anger. I had a pretty good idea who it was and I was scared out of my mind so I hid under the table. "WHERE IS SHE?!" He yells. They all looked down at me and I put a finger to my lips. " no idea what you mean Malfoy" Ginny says in a innocent voice, trying not to laugh. " I swear if you don't tell me where she is I will-"
"Acho" he was cut of by me lightly sneezing "ah shit" I sniffle. "Bella get up" he commands in a stern voice that scared the shit out of me. I slowly pecked my head out from under the table. "Hello Malfoy lovely to see you" I spoke with innocence in my voice. I stopped when I say him and burst out laughing which made the whole group laugh. "What did you do?" His face was as red as his hair. Yep. That right, I switched his shampoo with red hair dye. "I think you suit it-" I managed to mutter out before giggling.

"Oh I'm gonna kill you"  He said in a low tone. I ran out from under the table and out of the hall.