12

Bella's POV
I woke up to Ginny jumping on her bed and Hermione sitting at the end of mine. "Hey mione" I say in a groggy voice. " morning Bella" she replies. "You know your sister's here too" Ginny calls out. "MoRnInG gInNy" I mock and roll out of bed. "No offence mione but why are you here?" I ask as I step into the show and of course it's cold because Ginny used all the hot water. "We're all going to the World Cup"
"Oh yeah forgot about that" I step out the shower and rap the towel around me. "I'm so excited" Ginny squeals as I get dressed.

"COME ON GIRLS LETS GET GOING" dad shouts up to us. "COMING" we all shouts back in union and run downstairs. "About bloody time" Ron mutters under his breath. "What was that dear brother" I cup my ear. "Nothing" he sweetly told and I just laugh while putting my middle finger up. We all walk into a forest. "Where are we actually going dad?" Ron asks. "Haven't the foggiest" dad replies. "Arthur" someone shouts. "It's about time son" he finishes. "sorry Amos, some of us had a sleepy start" he looks back at me and Ron" yeah Ron" I stare at Ron. "I was downstairs before you" he stares back. "This is Amos Diggory everyone, works with me at the ministry" and as he says that, a boy, tall and dark hair, jumps down from a tree. "And this chapping young lad must be Cedric, am I right"
"Yes sir"

We all shake hands and walk up a hill while Ginny and Hermione are swooning over how 'hot' Cedric is. "Come on you've gotta admit he's attractive" Ginny whispers to me. "I seriously don't see it" I glare at him trying to see what Ginny and Hermione are seeing. "Oh yeah I forgot you only find blond, tall, pale boys attractive" Hermione pipes in and rolls her eyes. "What?" I ask with a brow raised. "Oh come on it's so obvious you like Malfoy" Ginny says excitedly. "I don't like Malfoy" I argue. "Yeah sure" they both harmonise. "I do-" I was cut of by Mr Diggory. "Alright guys grab the boot in 3, 2-"
"Wh-" I start to ask "1" he finishes and Hermione gabs my hand to put it on the boot.

My body fills with a sickly feeling and a dizzy spell. I close my eyes to stop the nauseousness and I then feel my body hit the ground. Hard. I open my eyes and quickly get up to my feet to see we have arrived at the World Cup. After a few seconds, we see Amos, his son and dad almost flying and landing softly on the floor. "Show off" I mumble and Ginny giggles. "Well kids, welcome to the World Cup" dad speaks as we are faced with tents and crowds of people. We part with the Diggory's and arrive at a tent that's quite small. "How are we gonna fit everyone in there?" Me and Ginny ask at the same time. "You'll see" dad holds up the entrance to the tent and we all walk in.Let's just say that the tent is bigger than it looks.

Soon, we all go to watch the match but we have to walk up lodes of stairs. "Blimey dad how far up are we?" Ron asks but before dad can reply, a voice from below us does. "Put it this way, if it rains, you'll be the first to know" Malfoy and his father laugh. "Father and I are in the ministry box, personal invitation from Cornelius fudge himself" Draco says and walks along. "Don't boast Draco" Lucius stabs him in the chest with his cane. "There's no need with these people" I stuck my tongue out at Draco. "If you stick your bloody tongue out at me again, I'll cut it off" he threatens. I just stuck my tongue out at him again and run off. No one noticed the conversation between us because Lucius was talking with Harry.

"Told you it was worth the wait didn't I?" Dad shouts over the noise. We all walked to and empty space and then the Irish came out.

————————
After the match
————————

Ron was talking about how amazing Krum is and we were all singing "looks like the Irish are getting there victory on" Fred and George say. "it's not the Irish" dad says. We all run out the tent and see fire everywhere and people running to safety. Ginny grabs my hand and we start running. My hand then slips from Ginny's and I fall to the ground. I think I took in to much smoke because I have no energy to get up and I just lay there.

Draco's POV
I was running around trying to find mother to keep he safe when I saw a body laying on the floor. Not just anyone's body, Bella's body. I ran to her and luckily she still had her eyes open and her chest was moving up and down. She looked at me with her icy eyes. "D-Draco?" She asks in a whisper that I could barely hear. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and scoop her up in my arms. "It's ok" I whisper but even I didn't believe my own words.
"D-Draco, I'm t-tired" she leans her head against my chest and closers her eyes. "No, no stay awake for me darling" her eyes flutter open but close right after. "Bella, talk to me" I say while running to safety. She opens her eyes again and looks at me. I run through my mind trying to find something to start a conversation. "Remember when we first met and I made fun of Potter" she laughs lightly. "You were a dick" she whispers. I laugh quietly. "I like your hair" she points to the top of my head and starts to play with my hair. "Thank you" I chuckle at her concentrated face while she runs her fingers through my hair.

"DRACO? DRACO WHERE ARE YOU SON?"I hear a panicked voice call out. "MOTHER?" I run towards the voice.  We meet up and mother hugs me while I still have Bella in my arms. "And who is this?" She asks. "Mother this is Bella Weasley"
"Hello" she says in a weak voice and slowly closes and opens her eyes. "Are you ok love?" She asks Bella and bends down to her level. she choughs and shakes her head. Mother looks up to read my face and looks at Bella again. "Let's get you somewhere warm" mother whisper while Bella looks light-headed and nods her head. We went back to the Manor. "Take her to your room and I will send a letter to the Weasleys telling them she's here" I nod my head and walk up the stairs with a half asleep Bella in my arms. "W-Where are we?" she stutters. "Were at the Malfoy manor" I whisper so I don't startle her.

After I get into my room, I place Bella gently on my bed. "Just stay awake until my mother comes up here ok?"
"O-ok" Mother then slowly comes in the room with her wand. She comes up to the bed and holds her wand up to Bella's body. She says a spell to heal her and leaves the room. "You can sleep now" She quickly falls asleep after I say that.