31

Draco's POV
I woke up in the room of requirements with a blanket draped around me. I look up to see Bella reading a book with me on her lap. I must have fallen asleep. "Morning" I say and she jumps. "Oh...hi Dray" she smiles. "Let go to breakfast" she stands up. I just realise how awful she looks. I'm not say it to be rude but she has bags under her eyes, she's more skinny, and she's more pale.

"Did you sleep last night?" I ask as we're walking to the great hall. "Um-y-yeah" she stutters. I can tell  she lying. We arrive at the great hall and we both sit at the Slytherin table. No one notices except Pansy but she doesn't say anything. Bella doesn't eat anything and just plays with her food. "I'll be back" I stand up and kiss her on the head. "Ok. I love you"
"Love you too" I reply and walk to the Gryffindor table. Everyone gives me dirty looks while I walk over to Ginny. I drag her out the great hall. "What's going on with Bella?" I ask before she can get a word out. "It's really up to her to tell you" she sighs. "Please Ginny. I hate seeing her like this" I beg. "Ok, all I can tell you is she doesn't feel safe" and she walks off. She doesn't feel safe? 

I walk back into the great hall and approach the Slytherin table where Bella and Pansy are talking. I sit down and join in the conversation but the words Ginny say are running round in my head. "She doesn't feel safe" Why doesn't she feel safe? I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around. "Lessons have started Dray, come on" she pulls me up and we both walk out the great hall.

We split ways to go to lessons but I go to the room of requirements to try and fix the cabinet. Maybe I should tell Bella what I have to do.

Bella's POV
After lessons, we went to quidditch tryouts and me, Ginny and Ron got in. I went to go and find Draco but he was nowhere to be seen. I looked everywhere. And then it clicked. The room of requirements. I run to the 7th floor and walk past the wall three times before the door appears. I slowly push it open to see Draco in a black suit and holding a half bitten apple. I walk up to him and he has a smirk on his face. "Did you go to lessons?" I ask and he quickly turns around. "It worked! Bella, it worked!" He cry's. "What worked?" I ask. He then tells me about the closet and what he has to do. "One more thing"
"What is it Dray?"
"I have to kill Dumbledore" he whispers, a tear flowing perfectly down his cheek.

"It's going to be ok" I try and soothe him and pull him in for a hug. "Now what's up with you?" He asks after a couple of minutes.
"W-what do you mean"
"I mean you've always got bags under your eyes, you never eat and your more pale than before" he says. I sit up and so does he. "I-um...
H-he-I" I stutter. Draco grabs my hand and squeezes it. "Well....when I was just born, I was kidnapped. By" I look up to meet his eyes "Voldemort" I whisper. He looks at me shocked. "He took me for 2 and a half years and tortured me. He told me I was worthless and used spells on me. One day he put a string around my neck and stuck a piece of paper to it. He sent me back home and I arrived with cuts and bruises. That's why I have this scar behind my ear" I lift my hair and show him the scar. He traces his fingers over it and then lightly kisses it. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asks. "I only found out when we went home for summer and when we came back. well...you know" I whisper and wipe a tear that managed to slip out. He brings me into a hug and kisses the top of my head. "I'm so sorry Bella. I was so selfish"
"No you weren't. You had your own thing going on" I sniffle.

"Ever time I close my eyes, I see him" I say, hardly above whisper. "Your safe. I'm here baby" he replies. "Never leave me" I look up. "Never" he kisses my lips. I lay my head back on his chest and just stare at the ground. "Get some sleep. I'm right here" he whispers in my ear. I nod and close my eyes. For the first time in months, the image of Voldemort doesn't pop up. All I see is black. And then I loose all my senses and drift to sleep.

I wake up on Draco's lap and he's stroking my hair. "Hi" I yawn. "Hello love"
"How long did I sleep?"
"Only 2 hours" he whispers and I nod. "We better go to dinner" I state and get up. I offer my hand out and he takes it. We walk to the great hall, hand in hand and he kisses my forehead when we get there "See you later darling" he smiles and walks to the Slytherin table. I smile to myself and walk to the Gryffindor table. I sat next to Ginny and Hermione. "Well you look happy" Ginny smiles. "I am" I say then start to eat.