7

Bella's POV
" HARRY HAS CAUGHT THE SNICH. GRYFFINDOR WINS" the speaker booms. We all fly down to the ground and walk up to Draco. "You like losing right?" I smirk. He just flips me off and walks to his team. The Gryffindors had a party in the common room but me and Ginny couldn't go because apparently we were 'too young' so we just roamed the halls. "This is ridiculous!" I huff. "We're to young my ass" Ginny adds. "Well since we have nothing to do, can we go get food?" I plead. Ginny rolls her eyes "let's go then." I start to skip to the kitchens with Ginny.

Once we got there, we find Zabini and Malfoy sitting at the Slytherin tables, talking. They look up to us and Zabini smirks. Weird. "Do you know where the kitchens are?" I start
"We kinda don't know since we're in second year" Ginny finishes. "And why would we tell you" Malfoy asks. "Because were cute" I say in a baby voice and give him puppy eyes. Ginny grabs ether side of my face with one hand and points it in there direction. "Just look at that face" Ginny speaks in adoration, staring holes into Malfoys head. He looks at me then back at Ginny. "Well it's a good job me and Draco we're headed to the kitchens" Zabini says. "We were?" Malfoy questions. "We were" Zabini confirms while elbowing Malfoy.

"Let's go then" me and Ginny link arms and walk out of the great hall and they follow us. Once we get there, the boys sat down and started whispering while me and Ginny got some food out. We then went and sat next to them and started talking while eating. "So why are you not at the Gryffindor party?" Malfoy asks. I roll my eyes and reply "apparently were 'too young'"
"Well you kinda are" Zabini says. "That's not the point" both me and Ginny point out.

We kept talking and laughing until Malfoy threw a green apple at my head. "Oi what the hell Malfoy" I spat "oh sorry Weasley did I hit you?" Malfoy asks in fake concern. I then get a brilliant idea. I go up to the shelf and all three of them look at me confused. I then pull out a bag of flour, walk up to Malfoy and pour the whole bag on his head with a smirk on my face. "Oh SoRrY DiD I hIt YoU?"
"Oh you are so gonna pay for that" Malfoy runs to get some more food to throw at me. It then starts to turn into a full on food fight against me and Malfoy.

Ginny's POV
Me and Zabini just sit there watching my best friend and his best friend throw food at each other. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" Zabini asks with a smirk. "Yep" I reply popping the 'p' wearing the same smirk. We just sit watching them for about another half an hour not wanting to break the adorable moment up. At the end they were both covered in food while laughing. I've never actually seen Malfoy laugh an actual laugh. Sure he's found it amusing when 1 years fall over in the hall or something sick like that but this is like a whole other side of him. I check the time on my watch and see it's 1 IN THE MORNING!? "Oh god I'm never gonna get Bella up in the morning " I face-plant.

Just then, Bella yawns and rubs her eyes. "Aww is little baby Weasley tired?" Malfoy mocks in a baby voice. "Oh shove off" she groans in a tired voice and walks over to me. She sits down and rests her head on my shoulder while yawning again. "Hey don't fall asleep on me we've still got to get to our dorms and I am not carrying you" I joke and she giggles with her eyes closed. "You think the party will be over yet?" Bella asks as Malfoy sits back down on his chair. "I don't know" I reply as she drifts off to sleep. "BELLA" I shout, scaring her and she jumps out of her seat. She looks at all of us and then glares at me. "Really?"

"Well we are going to head to our dorm room now before Bella actually falls asleep" I giggle and stand up, putting my arm on Bella's shoulder. "Night guys" Bella says before we walk of. We walk in silence because we are both to tied to talk and when we get to the common room, the party was luckily over so we both went straight to bed.

The next morning I didn't even bother to try and wake Bella up because it would of been useless. She came down when it was lunch.

Bella's POV
When I woke up, my dorm was quite and empty. That's weird. I got dressed and went down to the common room to see yet again no one there. I checked my watch and it LUNCH TIME? Why the hell did they not wake me? When I got to the great hall, I spotted my friends and walked over to them. "Ahhh there she is" Ron applauded while I sat down, giving him a death stare. I plonked my head on the table and Ginny just rubbed the back of it."sooooo how was your date?" Ginny smirked "You had a date?" Hermione asks "it wasn't a date" I cried. "And you were there!" I stated. "Anyway are you guys excited to go back to for Christmas?" My twin asks. "Yeah" everyone says and then we all go to lessons.