6

Bella's POV
"Oh hello Malfoy what brings you by?" I ask in a sweet voice while standing up. He just stares at me and that all of a sudden he lunges at me. I quickly move out the way and hide behind Ginny. "What's wrong!" I say in the same sweet voice and Ginny giggles. "Why-" before he could finish, Astoria walks in and runs up to Draco. She then clings onto his arm. "Looks like you've got an admirer there Malfoy" I laugh. "I hate you" he replies. "Awww love you too Dracy" I say in a baby voice while leaning my chin on Ginny's shoulder.

"I will get you back" he threatens. "But it's my birthday"
"So?"
"So you can't prank me"
"That doesn't mean I can't prank you tomorrow" hey smirks. "Oh No I'm So ScArEd"
"You better be" he replies. "Oh and happy birthday GINNY"
"Bitch" I mumble under my breath. "What was that?" He asks. "Nothing" I smile. "You know I was going to wish you a happy birthday too but now I don't think I will"
"I don't care" I stick my tongue out at him.

We were all going to our dorms until Neville told us that we need to go to the hall because Dumbledore has an announcement to make. We all looked at each other, confused, and went back to the hall. When we got there, there were lodes of sleeping bags on the floor. "As you all know, Sirius Black recently escaped Azkaban, hence the reason for the dementors around the school" Dumbledore started. "Just a couple of hours ago, he was spotted in Hogwarts" when he said that, everyone started to freak out, including Harry. "Now you must all sleep in here so we can make sure that everyone is safe"
"Aw man, we gotta sleep on the floor? But my bed. My soft comfy bed is calling out my name, I can hear it" I whine. "Aww baby Weasley I think it's past you bedtime" Malfoy said from behind me. I just ignored him. "So every teacher of each house will ascot you to your common rooms to get ready then you are all to come back here" Dumbledore finished.

McGonagall led all of us to the Gryffindor common room and we all went to put our pjs on and get ready. "So long my beautiful bed" I cried and whipped an invisible tear from my cheek and we all headed to the great hall.

Ginny's POV
We all went into the great hall and I looked around trying to spot Blaise and Draco. When I finally spotted them, Blaise gives me a thumbs up and motions me over. I turn to see Bella going to get in a sleeping bag but before she does, I pull her up. "Let sleep over there" I pull her to were Blaise and Draco are. "Why" she asks. Oh god why is this girl so stubborn? "Because it's warmer" I lie. She finally comes and we find two sleeping bags next to the boys. I push her down into the sleeping bag next to Draco and let out a sigh of relief. "Couldn't stay away from me I see" Draco teases. "Shut up this was Ginny's idea" Bella responses.

After a couple minutes, Bella and Draco fall asleep while me and Blaise are waiting for the magic to happen. "Do you think it will work?" Blaise whispers. "Shhhhhh it's happening" I silently scream while Bella adjust her position. She turns to face Draco as I'm screaming in my head. She then moves closer to him and gently puts her arm around him while snuggling closer to him. I sit there watching with big eyes waiting for something else to happen. As if Draco read my mind, he raps his arms around Bella's waist and they both snuggle in more to each other so there cuddling.

"I didn't think that would actually work" Blaise whispers, staring at them with big eyes. I just smirk. "I wish I had a camera right now" I whisper. And then we both went to sleep, happy about what we've accomplished.

Draco's POV
I woke up to Bella's twin, The older twins, Potter, Weaslebee, the mudblood and Blaise staring at me. "What are all of you looking at?" I spit tiredly. They all move the eyes to my arms and I look at them confused. I then feel a presence rapped in my arms and I look down to see Bella. My arms we around her waist and her head was snuggled into my chest. I look back up to see Blaise and Ginny with grins on there face, Weaslebee looking disgusted, Potter and the mudblood looking angry and the twins looking confused. Bella then started to move so I jumped up because I didn't want her to know what happened. "Morning" she says in a groggy voice. We all just stare at her. "Why are you all staring at me?" She asked confusingly. "No reason" Ginny says while smirking. "Ok then" she get up and walks away. "No one will mention any of this to Bella, understand?" I say through gritted teeth and they all looked at me. "Got it"

Bella's POV
I went to class and a couple minutes later, Ginny comes in and sits beside me and the lesson starts. She keeps acting strange the whole lesson but I shake it of. As I'm doing my work, I get frustrated because I don't get it and punch the wall out of anger. I scream in pain. and all of the class stares at me. "What wrong Bella?" Ginny whispers . I hold my hand up and she just stares at it. "Bella are you ok?" Professor Flitwick asks. I tell him what happened and he tells me to go to the hospital wing.

So that's what I did. I went to the hospital wing. Ginny couldn't come because she had Snape next and she didn't want to get in trouble. As I walk in, I see Malfoy sitting on a bed with his arm in a sling. I couldn't help but laugh at the scene in front of me and Malfoy turned to look at me. "What happened to you?" I say sitting on the bed next to him. "The bloody chicken scratched my arm" he replies holding up his arm that was in a cast. "What about you?"
"Punched a wall" Malfoy bursts out laughing and nearly falls off the bed. "You...idiot" he says still laughing. "Shut up" I glare at him as Madam Pomfrey comes over to look at my hand. She told me I broke it and told me to drink a thick, clear cup of liquid that apparently mends bones. I took a sip but spit it out right after. "Well what did you expect, pumpkin juice?" I chugged the liquid dow and she said I have to stay in hospital overnight to let the potion work.

"So what did you do to piss the chicken off?" I asked and turned to Malfoy while leaning back on the bed. He looked offended and said "Me? I didn't do anything it was that bloody chicken! He attacked me for no reason!" We started to talk and laugh with each other.

"Don't drink it you don't know what it does" I explain while laughing "Im gonna drink it." He smirked. "Ok maybe it will make your face more pleasant to look at"
"Excuse me, my face it beautiful" he says cupping his face. I burst into fits of giggles before my siblings and friends came in the room. Ginny ran up to me and hugged me. "Sis are you ok? Do you need anything. How's your hand?"
"Gin I'm ok I'm not dying!" I laugh. After 10 or so minutes of talking and Draco just sitting there, they left. Me and Draco started talking again until I felt my eye lids fall heavy.

Draco's POV
"And then he-" I looked over to see Bella fast asleep. She looked so peaceful. "Goodnight" I whispered before going to sleep myself. The next morning I woke up Before Bella and just sat there for a couple minutes until Ginny ran in and jumped on Bella's bed. She got a pillow and waked her on her head. "BELLA WAKE UP WE HAVE OUR FIRST QUIDDITCH GAME"she screamed and Bella started to slowly wake up. "Ginny get off" she whined in a sleepy voice. It was kind of cute. Just then everyone else walked in. Weasel looked half asleep, the older twins were talking and laughing with each other and pottah was just walking casually. What a weirdo. Bella turned to me and said "it should be a crime to be this energetic this early in the morning" and Hides her face in a pillow.