27

Ginny's POV
As soon as we hear that Bella was injured, we rush to the hospital. We walk in to se she was asleep on Draco's chest and he was also asleep. We all surround the bed and talk until they wake up. Ron and Harry were not happy that Draco was there. Draco then opens his eyes slowly and looks at all of us. "Bloody hell" he jolts making Bella wake up. "Hey guys" she smiles. "What happened?" Hermione asks. She tells us about detention and how Draco took her to the hospital wing. "That teacher needs to go" I say and everyone agrees.

We all talk for a while while Draco just lays there awkwardly and then we all leave to go to our lessons.

Bella's POV
Everyone left to go to their lessons and I was left alone. After a couple of hours, which seemed like years, Draco walks in and kisses me on the forehead as he approaches me. "Hey darling" he smiles and sits down. "Hey Dray" I smile back. We start to talk for a while until it's dinner and he goes and gets me some food. He comes back and we both start to eat while laughing.

Draco's POV
It was now 9:00 and madam Pomfrey told me I could stay. We both stay up and talk about random thing until about 10:30. "Ok Miss Weasley, you going to take this pill to make your arm heal quicker" Pomfrey says and hands Bella a pill. She puts it in her mouth. "You may want to lay down" she says but before Bella can, she swallows the pill and her eyes start to close. She falls back but I quickly catch her and place her down softly. "What happened?" I ask. "She just gone to sleep and you should too" she says then leaves.

———————
Next morning
———————

I woke up with Bella playing with my hair. "Happy birthday love" I whisper and she smiles "you remembered?"
"Of course, I can't forget my girlfriends birthday"
"GIRLFRIEND!?" We both turn around to see the whole group. Ginny with a smirk on her face, Granger with a light smile, the twins looking confused, Potter looking furious, and the Weasel looking like he wants to kill me. "Oh hi guys, We didn't-um-see you there" Bella nervously laughs. "Clearly" Weasel growls.

"So..." Bella trails off after a couple minutes of silence. Pottah and Weasel storm out of the room. "Finally" Ginny squeals. We all spend there birthday in the hospital wing.

Bella's POV
I am finally getting let out of the hospital today. Like ever other day, I woke up, Draco came in and he helps me get dressed because my arm is still sore and then, finally,  I get let out. I run to the great hall and as soon as Ginny and Hermione see me, they run up and give me a hug.

We all went home for the holidays the next day and me and Draco constantly sent each other letters.

————————————

Once we got back, I run up to Draco and hug him. We then get separated y some force and look to see Umbridge pointing her wand at us. "Boy and girl are not permitted to be within 8 inches of each other" she giggles and walks off. We all head into the great hall and split ways from Draco. We go and sit at our tables. "Hello students, I would like to inform you that Dumbledore has resigned from headmaster and I will be taking over from him. I will be placing new rules in this school and will not allow failure" Umbridge Speaks and giggles at the end. She sits down in a gold throne and forces a smile. "Where's Dumbledore gone?"  Ginny asks.

Over the days, umbridge has put new rules in. We were in the great hall, completing our O,W,L's when a noise came from the corridor. Umbridge tried to ignore it but soon gave up and as soon as she stood up, Fred and Gorge came flying in and setting of fireworks.

———————————

"See you later darling" Draco says and kisses me on the head before going to lessons. We all go to lesson and after٫ we meet up in the room of requirements. I was helping Katie perform her patronus when we hear a bang on the door. We all walk up to it and hear another bang. I cover Katie with my arms once lodes of dust comes off the wall and it gets knocked down. We look up and see umbridge with her squad. Then Draco comes with a evil smirk on his face, while holding Cho, but soon fades when he sees me.

Umbridge put a new rule on the wall that no clubs are allowed. A couple days later, we sneak into Umbridges office to alert the order but she appears behind us with her squad.
"Get them" Umbridge commands and the squad grab everyone. Draco rushes to me and grabs me, pulling me with him, Blaise has got Ginny, Crabbes got Ron, and Goyles got Hermione.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Draco whispers to me ear angrily. "Me? What are you doing?!" I reply in the same voice.

"You were going  to Dumbledore weren't you?" Umbridge says. "No-" Harry gets cut of by umbridge slapping him and I grab Draco's hand. "You sent for me, headmistress?" Snape came in. "Snape, yes. The time has come for answers, whether they want to give it to me or not. Have you got the Veritaserum?" She asks "I'm afraid you've used up all my stores interrogating students, the last of it on Miss Chang" he replies and everyone looks at each other. "We...are...so...stupid" I whisper. "Unless you wish to poison him in which I assure you, I would have the greatest sympathy if you did" he carries on. "I can not help you" he goes to leave. "He's got padfoot. H..he's got padfoot at the place where it's hidden"
"Padfoot? What is padfoot? Where what is hidden? What is he talking about Snape?" Snape slowly turns around. "No idea"
"Very well, you give me no choice Potter. As this is an issue of the ministry of security, you leave me with..no choice. The Crucio curse to loosen your tongue"
"That's illegal" Hermione gasps. "What Cornelius doesn't know..won't hurt him" she says, placing his photo facing downwards. I try to get out of Draco's grip but he holds me tighter. "Let me go" I whisper through gritted teeth. Umbridge points her wand at Harry. "Cru-"
"TELL HER HARRY" I shout. "Tell me what?"
"Well if you won't tell her where it is, I will"
"Where what is?"
"Dumbledores secret weapon" I say