50

15 years later

Bella's POV
"SCORPIO, LEO! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" I shout to my two kids while helping my daughter, Adhara, put her shoes on. "COMING MUM" they shout and a minute later, they come running down the stairs. We were on our way to hogwarts. Scorpio was in his forth year and Leo was just staring there. My youngest daughter is 4 years old and she stays at home until her 11th birthday.

"Ready mum" Leo excitedly shouts. "Ok buddy, no need to make me deaf" I laugh. "Scorpio are you ready?" I ask and he walks up to me. He's already the same height as me. "Yeah, let's go" he smiles. "Last one to the car is a rotten pumpkin" Leo scream and runs out. Scorpio runs after him and they disappear out the door. I pick Adhara up and balance her on my hip before grabbing the keys. "Boys" she rolls her eyes. I giggle and walk out to the car.

"I CALL SHOTGUN" Leo shouts while I put Adhara in her baby seat. "I'm older" Scorpio runs and sits in the front. "Ughh, no fair" he whines and gets in the back while I get in the front. "Are you exited Leo?" I ask while the car lifts and becomes invisible. We live in the muggle world so we can't get there any other way. "I'm a bit nervous" he shyly replies. "You'll be fine buddy, everyone will love you" I smile as we land at the train station.

Scorpio runs out the car and Leo runs after. They both grab there luggage and run through the wall while I get Adhara. I run through the wall with her in my arms and get met with the scarlet red train that I traveled on so many times. "No kiss for your mother?" I shout when I spot the boy walking to the train. They turn around and run to me the both kiss my cheek. "Love you mum" they both say and Leo gives me a quick hug before running off. "HAVE A GREAT TIME!" I shout and grab Adharas hand to make her wave. "That will be you in a couple of years" I say to her.

"Aww, did I miss them?" I hear a voice beside me and I turn my head to be met with the  stormy grey eyes of my husband. "Daddy" Adhara gaggles and reaches her tiny arms out. He takes her out off my hands and balances her on his hip. "The train just left" I smile and kiss him. "I had a present for Leo too"
"You can always mail it to him" I suggest and he nods. "I've missed you" I say as we walk back to the car. Draco has been at work all week and he doesn't seem to get a break so that means less time for us. He works as a Healer and is a very important person. He's probably the best in his job. "I've missed you too, I have a whole two weeks off now so we can spend more time together" he kisses my head when we get in the car. "I'm glad"

The end.

—————————

Hi guys, thank you for reading my story. I seriously didn't think this much people would like what I write. I'm working on a new story but I'm going to write a couple chapters first before I publish them.

-author